[POLL]Presidential race ... of the lounge!

Pushkatu

President of the Lounge  

109 members have voted

1. 1. President - vote!

• Ancient Aeon
    • CommanderCrazy
    • Thor
    • MonsterHunterMaster
    • wasder
    • Birrii
    • antonkr
    • Argomirr
    • Zephyr Kronos
    • Balagor

If kisses are all the rage I will find your ideal girl you would like to kiss and set up a "rent a kiss" booth for votes and even sway Pushkatu to let me enter the running late in the game.

Now let me see if I can find out which female Pushkatu likes to look at the most?

Oops! I just got notice that I will not be able to work anymore in my present job because it is now 39 minutes past my lunch hour. Hmmm? I wonder if I beg...doesn't look like that will work this time.

Soooo! Unless there is a cash exchange to support the new president here while in office, and I don't win right away, I will have to go else where to look for a paying job. So long...

XD life is a mystery. Is he a liar? Is he telling the truth? Did he really get fired or is he just playing on our sympathies?

:wink:

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I do shave :thumbsup:

Do you shave pulling the razor down?

Or do you shave pulling the razor up?

Or are you one of those shaves using both directions to get your face so clear of stubble that your wife kisses are assureed because you have baby soft skin?

This may go on the record when the polls close. So choose wisely! LOL

EDIT : I just noticed you have a little Dragon now, there. In my moment of pre-comprehension I suspected something resembling the question, "Did that dragon just Fart?"

You wont get those kisses, For I shall win this.

Awee, don't worry, you'll still get a kiss from for participating and for your existence! ^_^

<3

(Unless you don't want it x3 )