purple weapons/items/armors

madcow12

It's weird since 680m can run The Grim and Somber performance preset. Did you overdid it with grass or flora mods? Btw don't count on your intel 4600, it's useless for gaming, it's only there so your laptop won't use up battery when just browsing internet or writing in Word. The only gpu you can count on for gaming is your Radeon. However those have issues with heat. Make sure your machine stays on flat and cold surface. Best would be pad with cooling fan that you can plug into usb to socket converter.

the only landscape textures i have is Skyrim HD and I use the lite version. Along with that is WATER with the 1024 textures. I tried to keep textures as light as possible since I'm not too finicky about them. So i'm guessing it's a VRAM+cooling issue...my cooling fan is kinda busted but still works so ill try that. question tho: are fooling cans suppose to suck air? I thought they blew cold air into your laptop? mine is the reverse

There is no way you are running out of 4gb vram @1920x1080 with 1k textures. Try the old non unchained enb preset. If 680m can run 4k trees there is something wrong with your gpu. When you launch skyrim do you see in upper corner Intel 4600 or Radeon 8970m? (it shows in new ENB series, I think from 240+).

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8429/7641768608_3b71694fde_b.jpg

Should be right below that text.

I'm using enb 0.254. Right now I see Intel 4600. I fixed the enblocal.ini, and every quality option to low. it's running better than before, but crashes every hour or so. how can i fix this? or perhaps I should reinstall my graphics driver?

I'm using enb 0.254. Right now I see Intel 4600. I fixed the enblocal.ini, and every quality option to low. it's running better than before, but crashes every hour or so. how can i fix this? or perhaps I should reinstall my graphics driver?

Nope. The only thing you have to do is REMOVE ALL ENB FILES in skyrim folder and install MANUALLY ONLY INJECTOR ENB FOLDER - NO WRAPPER!!! (0.254 for unchained or 0.250 for older preset) downloaded from Boris Vorontsov enbdev site and THEN drop The Grim and Somber preset files. If you won't do that your game will run on ***** Intel 4600 which is 3 times weaker then your 8970m. Skyrim won't run ENB on your Radeon without Injector and injector won't work, if standard enb version files (Wrapper) are in your game folder.

PS: Don't instal SweetFX on top of it.

Edited by BlackRoseOfThorns

Check my enblocal.ini with yours. It works for my backup laptop.

[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=false
InitProxyFunctions=false
ProxyLibrary=d3d9_SMAA.dll

[GLOBAL]
UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=false
UseDefferedRendering=true
ForceFakeVideocard=false
IgnoreCreationKit=true

[PERFORMANCE]
SpeedHack=true
EnableOcclusionCulling=true

[MULTIHEAD]
ForceVideoAdapterIndex=false
VideoAdapterIndex=0

[MEMORY]
ExpandSystemMemoryX64=true
ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true
DisableDriverMemoryManager=false
DisablePreloadToVRAM=false
EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks=false
ReservedMemorySizeMb=256
VideoMemorySizeMb=3840
EnableCompression=false
AutodetectVideoMemorySize=false

[WINDOW]
ForceBorderless=false
ForceBorderlessFullscreen=false

[ENGINE]
ForceAnisotropicFiltering=true
MaxAnisotropy=16
EnableVSync=false
AddDisplaySuperSamplingResolutions=false
VSyncSkipNumFrames=0

[LIMITER]
WaitBusyRenderer=false
EnableFPSLimit=false
FPSLimit=60.0

[iNPUT]
//shift
KeyCombination=16
//f12
KeyUseEffect=123
//home 36 disabled 0
KeyFPSLimit=0
//num 106
KeyShowFPS=106
//print screen
KeyScreenshot=44
//enter
KeyEditor=13
//f4
KeyFreeVRAM=115

[ADAPTIVEQUALITY]
Enable=true
Quality=2
DesiredFPS=30.0

[ANTIALIASING]
EnableEdgeAA=true
EnableTemporalAA=false
EnableSubPixelAA=true
EnableTransparencyAA=false

[FIX]
ForceFakeVideocard=false
FixGameBugs=true
FixParallaxBugs=true
IgnoreInventory=true
IgnoreLoadingScreen=false
FixSsaoWaterTransparency=true
FixSsaoHairTransparency=true
FixTintGamma=false
RemoveBlur=false
FixSubSurfaceScattering=true
FixAliasedTextures=true
FixSkyReflection=true
FixCursorVisibility=true

enbinjector.ini

[LIBRARY]
LibraryName=enbseries.dll

[TARGETPROCESS]
ProcessName0=SkyrimLauncher.exe
ProcessName1=tesv.exe
ProcessName2=
ProcessName3=
ProcessName4=
ProcessName5=
ProcessName6=
ProcessName7=
ProcessName8=
ProcessName9=
ProcessName10=
ProcessName11=
ProcessName12=
ProcessName13=
ProcessName14=
ProcessName15=

Create a profile for skyrim in your catalyst center and set high-performance + radeon as default. Maybe make on for enbinjector.exe too. You might look into some catalyst guides, It was some time since I owned radeon card.with catalyst.

Not enough graphic RAM, I'd wager.

Use Optimizer Textures to cut down the über-hi-res-textures.

Hey there,

I don't know you, you don't know me and your post wasn't directed to me.

But I think I love you now! This program solved so many issues, it's unbelievable!

Thank you!

WHY IS EVERYONE COMPLAINING ABOUT A HD 4600 I'm running Skyrim from an intel hd 3000 and you make my cry :(

still not reading it correctly, but the feel is pretty smooth and runs pretty well..strange strange

Use the Performance Monitor to determine if your graphics card is being used or not. Wouldn't be surprised if it's actually being used now. Maybe it's just the ENB text that's wrong.