Is The Next Elder Scroll Almost Here?!

tinylewtgriffon

I realy hope that TES5 won't be a MMo.

If they make a MMo then make it annexe to TES5 but not in place of TES5.

The TES community need to mod there game,TES5 need to be mod compatible, or a MMo isn't comptabile with mods like we like to use,mods where you add quests,weapons,armors,companions,city's.

Mods where we change city's and mods such as OOO,MMM and FcoM...

On 100 people connected 70% will use OOO+additional weapons,armors,spell mods and for those who doesn't use the same mods?,how will it impact the gameplay once online?

So no lets hope that if they make a MMo installement of TES they make it out of the game line this way we will have TES5 and TES Online.

If the new TES is an MMO, It means that all of Tamriel, and possible beyond would have to be open. You can't keep all players locked up in someplace like Skyrim or anywhere else. We need to be able to explore!

But anyway's, back to my other idea, To have a single player mode so we can still mod and an online mode for interation would be good

I realy hope that TES5 won't be a MMo.

If they make a MMo then make it annexe to TES5 but not in place of TES5.

The TES community need to mod there game,TES5 need to be mod compatible, or a MMo isn't comptabile with mods like we like to use,mods where you add quests,weapons,armors,companions,city's.

Mods where we change city's and mods such as OOO,MMM and FcoM...

On 100 people connected 70% will use OOO+additional weapons,armors,spell mods and for those who doesn't use the same mods?,how will it impact the gameplay once online?

So no lets hope that if they make a MMo installement of TES they make it out of the game line this way we will have TES5 and TES Online.

Yeah, so what your saying is... Have the original game w/ moddibility, but like Fallout 3 (based on my knowledge), put the option to connect to a server so you can play your characters online. Sounds like a good idea, till you walk into a city to see everyone dead (I couldn't imagine the elderscrolls without the ability to murder everyone in sight after all) :yucky: , and if you did connect to a mass server you would have to play it in plain old vanilla. :yucky: I'd also like to point out that although PK would be great, many low level characters would get killed on the spot. After all, who could imagine an elder scrolls title that did not let you dominate everything in sight?

The Elder Scrolls Franchise can't possibly go MMORPG. Obviously the fanbase it has would drop, because its replay factor would fall off the face of the earth. I have played many, many MMORPGs including Star Wars: Galaxies, Asheron's call, Last Chaos, 12sky, and 12sky2, and I will ask anyone to vouch for me that after you reach the maximum level the only thing to do every day is run around, PK, show your l33t stuff to the newbies, and PK some more newbs with a group of people around your level. I shudder to think that this is what the elder scrolls is coming to.

No i din't mean to TES5 to have an online/multiplayer option.

Rather like the Final Fantasy games,where you have all the RPG's till 10 and the 11th is a MMo,then FF12,FF13 and so on.

Here the same for TES if they will make an Online TES they make it seperate from the main series,they first release TES5 and they use the TES5 material(game engine,time period,gameplay to make a MMo(completly unlinked to the solo game) IF they will make one,thats what i hope.

Because like you said playing in communauty is fun to a certain point,once you have your badass gear and have hit the final lvl,you get bored to death!

Games like oblivion where you can mod from A to Z have a infinite replay value,and thats whats make great games.

DMC series games are like this,even after 10 times you enjoy it because of the kick ass action and cinematics.

RPG's like Shadow Heart the same,Mass Effect and ME2,Overlord &Overlord2,Divin Divinity2,Dragon Age.

Those are all games that as an enormous replay value,a MMo as a limited replay value,once the newb zone from each races done the rest of the quests are all the same.

Oh and speaking of Dragon Age i really hope that in TES5 the ingame cinematics would be like in DAO or ME2.

With the possibilty to make your own in the TES5CS with camera angles,special effects,character animations.

Don't tell me that it will be difficult because Driver did the same thing...on a PSone...,remember?,after a mission you could edit a video of your ride,with muliple camera angles and such.

• 3 weeks later...

If Beth is going to make a MMO TES, I think it would really hurt them more than help. I would hope that TES5 will not be like that. TES being a MMORPG is even worse in my mind. If they make a TES game like WOW it will attract new people definitely, but a lot of TES players will not go that route I believe, except maybe the absolute hard-core fans.

Having an option of something like arena fighting but online would be okay. Having several group fights and single challenges is my idea.

Please DON'T mess up The Elder Scroll history and franchise, Beth!

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry for the nooby question but what MMO is? Is that one of those online games or something? :wacko:

If so I hope TES V won't be online. It would ruin all TES series. I like it just the way it is.