Congratulations Pushkatu...

Dark0ne

Congratulations on defeating Dark0ne in post counts, but here its who has the most Kudos that really makes you stand out :whistling:

You should see me on other forums on witch i wont mention :whistling: , i probably have beat that and then some.

now only if the lounge had a post count it would have matched that, maybe more.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, well if the posts from the lounge would count mayby I'll have over 10.000 I think, but it does not matter that much. As for the kudos, moders have the most and it's normal. We do enjoy their mods, don't we? ;)

Whaha probably, congrats Pushkatu! Yeah, those on bethsoft have their stars...that's why they have more posts here :P..More competitive. (*ahem*) helpful I mean.

Well you've certainly earned that kudos I just gave you. :P

Congratulations on this epic achievement! ;)

Thanks and you've centainly earned that kudos I gave you some time ago. :P

Congrats... I seriously thought they made you a moderator or something I had no idea it was because of posts. And those guys with 50,000 posts on that one site you mentioned? That is amazing... I will be dead long before I could ever post 50,000 posts on one site.

Question though I know we have a Bored thread but do we have a chit chat thread as well and are posts made in these threads counted to-wards your post count?

Congrats... I seriously thought they made you a moderator or something I had no idea it was because of posts. And those guys with 50,000 posts on that one site you mentioned? That is amazing... I will be dead long before I could ever post 50,000 posts on one site.

Question though I know we have a Bored thread but do we have a chit chat thread as well and are posts made in these threads counted to-wards your post count?

Me, a moderator? I make a shame of myself with my not so great English skills. I could name a couple persons around here that would do a much more better job than I could, not to mention making mods. I remember I send Dark0ne a message once asking him if he needs my help. Imagine that! :blink:

Yeah on Bethesda forums. I think Rohugh has the most posts, like 58.000 or so. Posts you make in The Lounge don't count and as far as I know those in the Newbies forum don't to.

And thank you! :P

Congratulations, beating the Dark0ne at his own game. You have been most helpful and informative on this family of sites....this speaks well of you my friend.

WELL DONE ! ! ! ! !