What Kinds of Mods do You Love to Download?

David Brasher

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on my mood. Half of what I have I've patched, or rather botched, together to keep the mod numbers down. I have FCOM but only use it for 2 of 3 current games (sometimes it is refreshing to play the game without that level of changes) and a heckuva lot of armour and clothing replacers, new weapons and magicka changes. New landscapes and races keep the game fresh and interesting (wish I had the ability to patch those races into Oblivion's default charector list but when I tried that I borked it royally)

And quests. Lots and lots and lots of quests. Somehow doubt I've played through so much as 50% of all my quest mods, but hey, all that means is I can simply hang around towns where I've not spent much time and I'll find new people to talk to and new things to do.

Jenrai

I like downloading mods that are worth it, none that ruin the game, lower my frames, get me to errase them later on, buggy ones, noob mods, I hate these mods, but the rest of them I love them, my number one mod is akatosh mount, god I love it, next come the unique landscapes, optimisers, realswords, realism graphics, physics and shadows by rpg black dragon and ofcourse facegen.

Quests - especially involving new locations.

Immersion mods - to make the game seem more real.

aaaaaand..... Alchemy. I love Alchemy.

I hadn't realized it in real life, but apparently I love to collect bits of this and that and mix them together, because I spend hours doing that in this game, and seem to enjoy nearly every minute of it.

For weapons - I like stealth characters, so I usually use bows and short swords.

So: my ideal mod would be one that has a quest for a cool bow and short sword in a new location that is difficult to get to, and or confusing and deadly to get around in, with a few new and rare alchemy ingredients.

Dunkelholz_Ruestung_und_Waffen http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=27223

Andragorns weapons and armors http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=26490

REALLY good-looking bows

Quests and Gameplay. And anything that adds new meshes or textures(houses, races, bodies, armor etc). If its done only with vanilla resources i prefer doing it myself. Unless of course its complicated stuff that is beyond my skills ;)