can someone addon to a mod

mar789

hey retard what part of the forum am i in um i don't know maybe um MODIFICATION REQUESTS WHERE I REQUEST THAT SOMEONE CAN HELP ME and i cant do it cause i got stuff to do like homework and work and friends so ya.

How could one be a retard but yet knows how to type and knows proper English? If you have so much stuff to do, you shouldn't be spending time playing the game. I think you need some time out. We all know that it's a request but you shouldn't keep on bumping and asking the same thing over and over again. Your life is not dependent on the mod add-on. Modders/members will/would do the request only if they have the same interest. We do not owe you anything. Either play the mod as it is or learn how to use G.E.C.K.

hey retard what part of the forum am i in um i don't know maybe um MODIFICATION REQUESTS WHERE I REQUEST THAT SOMEONE CAN HELP ME and i cant do it cause i got stuff to do like homework and work and friends so ya.

Way to go getting anyone to help you. Let me help you with your homework by kicking you off this site - there, now you have plenty of time to do it and learn how to mod for yourself.

Goodbye.

AS