No signup, no payment online game?

outlawg

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>&rel=1">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

I happen to play this game today..

It's kinda third-person Action or something. it was fun but I can't find partners easily

bcause it seems just started service.

Yeah, no need to register.. I simply typed my name and password at very first longin box. and then it becomes my ID.

come, play together it's quite fun~

Wouldn't trust this one... Wiki page was removed shortly after being created. Not much other information around on the net, Whois of the domain turned up nothing. Play at your own risk.

OP is warned to not post solicitations on this site. As this is your first and only post, discussing a game which just suddenly popped up, your intentions appear dubious. No offense.

Edited by Vagrant0

Sounds kind of fishy to me as well...

The website also looks strange -_-

I never heard of this game until now. Maybe I'll give it a try, but after I'm sure this isn't some kind of scam.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Maafiaman

Ya, this is pretty fishy here...no fan websites or discussions at all. I think this might have been the game I had forgotten about. There was some free game I heard about that was like TF2 but free and I wanted my little cousin to play it. Maybe not....

Well, in fairness, it seems like it's fairly new. The problem however is that the only mention of the game other than the website, the youtube made by the one who released the game, and the wiki article that was taken down, is some korean message board. Even for a new game released by a new company, this is highly irregular as they would have undoubtedly had some sort of beta period or atleast advertised or made an entry on some mmo/webgame voting site.

Well, in fairness, it seems like it's fairly new.

I considered that but then as you put it...

The problem however is that the only mention of the game other than the website, the youtube made by the one who released the game, and the wiki article that was taken down, is some korean message board. Even for a new game released by a new company, this is highly irregular as they would have undoubtedly had some sort of beta period or atleast advertised or made an entry on some mmo/webgame voting site.

But maybe we are being judgemental, regardless I'm not tempting fate. Only recently had this comp mended, don't want to break it even more. Yeah I'm useless in debates and decisions :dry:

well i just had a look at the website its a little fishy but at lest it has a website now

looks like a beta game , its just come out as well 29 jan 2010 hmmm i dont know the web site is very clean and

has no popups ect, but i will let someone else try it frist lol........... been looking over the code from the site

everthing looks ok this site still being made also there is a forum link hidden on the page you just cant see it yet

http://www.planbaction.com/main/index.aspx