The third eye

Pushkatu

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk185/pushkatu/RobertFuddBewusstsein17Jh.png

I just found something that kinda socked me. Me and my family where in the kitchen watching TV and I was talking to my sister when she suddenly said: "Turn your head so I can see your profile!" So I turned my head and she was like "Wow! OMG! You have the third eye!".

I thought she was joking or something and I asked her what is the third eye. So she tuched my forehead right in the middle and she said: "Do you feel this little round bump?". I said yes and she told me that is the third eye and very few people have that. So I asked her what is so special about it and she said those who have it have special talents. I keep thinking about this ever since and I searched online to find more about it. It seems it's a well known thing especialy in Asia.

The third eye (also known as the inner eye) is a mystical and esoteric concept referring in part to the ajna (brow) chakra in certain Eastern and Western spiritual traditions. It is also spoken of as the gate that leads within to inner realms and spaces of higher consciousness. In New Age spirituality, the third eye may alternately symbolize a state of enlightenment or the evocation of mental images having deeply personal spiritual or psychological significance. The third eye is often associated with visions, clairvoyance (which includes the ability to observe chakras and auras),[1] precognition, and out-of-body experiences, and people who have allegedly developed the capacity to utilize their third eyes are sometimes known as seers.

From what I read , cannot quote at this time , but a little search on chakras will provide more detailed information, everyone has this third eye , and it is said that a really long time ago we had a third eye opened (for real).

so i'm pretty sure that the bump is not necessarily related to your third eye. ^^

There seems to be some kind of difference. I know all have it, but only for few people it's visible, thats what makes it rare apparently and Sarya, I have not hit something with my head, recently :)