What did you expect to find...

heavywaters

What did you expect to find the first time you broke into the warehouse storage facility located in the Imperial City Market District.

It seemed strange to me that the warehouse is always locked. But inside, it stocks an especially large amount of wine.

Who's warehouse is this?

Or the Imperial Trading Company Warehouse in the Waterfront District for that matter (dont remember what is in this one).

What do you think should be in these storage rooms?

What do you think should be in these storage rooms?

The starting point for a major quest detailing coruption within the Imperial City and transporting illegal goods.

After all, Chancelor Ocatto couldn't be bothered with the Daedric invasion so he was occupied either running or trying to defeat a major side threat

There isn't much good to smuggle in Oblivion. In Morrowind people smuggled skooma, moonsugar, dwemer artifacts, and liquor. (With the liquor, the merchandise was not illegal, but they were avoiding paying taxes.) In Oblivion, there is no moonsugar, everyone wears dwemer armor if they feel like it, and they never talk about bootlegging.

I guess the warehouse could have been full of skooma.

I personally imagined it would be full of armor, weapons, clothes, housewares, food, and sundries. I figured a thief could break in there instead of patronizing the local stores.

I personally imagined it would be full of armor, weapons, clothes, housewares, food, and sundries. I figured a thief could break in there instead of patronizing the local stores.

thanx david for getting the point of my question.

My mod will only deal with the contents of crates, barrels and sacks in an attempt to give

Oblivion something that might feel more like a working infrastructure. There will be no new storyline or quests, no NPCs, no new weapons or armor. Just containers with new contents and Leveled Lists.

I agree that a warehouse should have a little of everything, but I wanted to do a little fishing to see if I could land a more creative idea.

Still open to any good ideas that fit the spirit of this mod.

I pictured a bunch of packed salted meats, mostly fish, in one section, and in another section assorted goods like a whole bunch of other food-stuffs, mostly flour and grain and things like that in bags.

I kinda pictured it as a place that housed emergency rations and suchlike.

thanx david for getting the point of my question.

My mod will only deal with the contents of crates, barrels and sacks in an attempt to give

Oblivion something that might feel more like a working infrastructure. There will be no new storyline or quests, no NPCs, no new weapons or armor. Just containers with new contents and Leveled Lists.

I agree that a warehouse should have a little of everything, but I wanted to do a little fishing to see if I could land a more creative idea.

Still open to any good ideas that fit the spirit of this mod.

Add one big container of forbiden books and with books who teaching skills.

Add one big container of forbiden books and with books who teaching skills.

That would change it into a cheat. :whistling: