anyone still playing oblivion?

coyote_player93

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ytsejam91: apparently I need to work on my sarcasm a bit more :rolleyes:

Even though the game has been out for a good long while, I think it is still a great game and even though I did actually just start playing it, I don't think I will stop playing it any time in the near future. At least not until something else catches my attention like TES has (like that is going to happen). :biggrin:

@ytsejam91: apparently I need to work on my sarcasm a bit more :rolleyes:

Was that sarcasm? :D (I mean, your reply) :whistling:

Anyway I can see partially the point of being sick of it. Playing it so much can put you in a state of annoyment (is that a word :blink: ) whenever you see one of its common flaws (like not-so-good AI, bugs (non fixed by UOP), mudcrabs, random "you're a sneaky looking sort" etc...), and even mods can't wipe them all. Anyway I fing it still good and I enjoy playing it, as I'll have plenty of mods to try, when I'll have the time.

Got to try Morrrowind, I'm sure it's a good game, I've tried it in the past with little success (mostly due to oblivion being much easier), but I'm gonna try it again... :biggrin:

Of course I am playing it, and Morrowind too. But because of my computer, I can only play Morrowind on my laptop for now.

Vanilla Oblivion holds good memories, sometimes I just want to play without mods. When I get bored, I usually cheat and have fun, the main point of Oblivion. For example, I go to some city, cheat and cheat, and then create a lot of creatures and launch fireballs, causing havoc in there.

Been playing for some time, still haven't started the main quest. Finally got to Shivering Isles about a month ago.

hi, i where just wondering if there still are people playing oblivion?:D

Yes! It's still my favorite game of all time. Hopefully Bethseda will create another Elder Scrolls game, but, I'm still happy to hear about Fallout: New Vegas. I recommend you guys check out the trailer for it on youtube. But anyway, I heard there will be another elder scrolls game but not in the near future. Let's just keep our fingers crossed eh?

~~iTz

Well, Bethesda will certainly create a new TES game sooner or later, oblivion and morrowind really became famous: it would be stupid not to create another. To me, it is good that they take some time to make it or do other games: usually more time = better game (example Half Life 2). Furthermore if TESV came out soon, many awesome projects like MERP would die.