Where to get DIMONIZED Type3 Body Official Release?

Gmwiseguy

its just how do you put a fallout 3 mod onto nv?

You cannot use the installer to add the mod to FNV, you have to do a manual install. Since you are adding meshes and textures, there will be no .esp.

Any meshes and textures that are common to each game can be used in either game.

• 3 months later...

Dimonized Type 3 is hooked up to allow the use of the famous green button on Fallout 3.

The only way to get this mod is manual downloading here on Fallout NV.

Is there anyway someone could re-attach the mod so it can be installed using the green button?

I've tried to sort the mess of files in the mod and I wind up deleting the data and try again. I'm starting to lose my mind. I just can't make this work and I've tried a lot of times.

All I want to do is make my female character look like the Fallout 3 women.

BB1

Dimonized Type 3 is hooked up to allow the use of the famous green button on Fallout 3.

The only way to get this mod is manual downloading here on Fallout NV.

Is there anyway someone could re-attach the mod so it can be installed using the green button?

I've tried to sort the mess of files in the mod and I wind up deleting the data and try again. I'm starting to lose my mind. I just can't make this work and I've tried a lot of times.

All I want to do is make my female character look like the Fallout 3 women.

BB1

If you read the mod description page, you would have seen this:

For those taking that manual approach, a step by step guide can be found here:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showtopic=369068

It is instructions on how to install the mod manually.

What's it like having the ability to belittle people and get away with it?

Weird that the highly educated people have natural ability to assume one hasn't tried the obvious.

I have tried many times to install the mod in question, yet I can't seem to get the files to go in the right place.

So please take the podium and feel free to preach about something I know nothing about and I'll show you how to remove the unborn fetus' from an old sow without throwing up your dinner. Or how to tie the knots on monofilament line so you can cast your fly line out and have the perfect lay of the hand tied fishing fly that you created from feathers, yarn, and thread. It's a work of art to watch if it comes natural to you. So, I do know how to bash my head against a wall to try and understand the things that you think are just natural to you.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Well it's now 2018 and the mod is back up on nexus, but it requires this mod to run https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/35935/? and this mod no longer works due to resent patches. I've manually installed type 3 with this mod as is and It does not work for me.

I'll try the FO 3 mod route next but I though I'd let ya'll know it is back up on Nexus in NV.

That mod (Fallout New Vegas ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated) is obsolete and not needed. It's functionality is incorporated in all the mod managers in use today. Please see 'ArchiveInvalidation (by Manager)' section
in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide. You only want to use one form of "ArchiveInvalidation" as otherwise they will conflict.

That you don't realize that, combined with other responses, indicates you are rushing to play the game and not taking the time to learn about how to mod for it properly. That is only going to cause you more grief and frustration. Please slow down and take the time to read the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice".

We are here to help. It's not our fault that things are more complicated than you would like. That's just the way things are.

-Dubious-

• 7 months later...

Wouldn't it work if you manually added the fallout 3 version of the mod to nexus mod manager and installed that way? I think nmm is programmed to install the files in the selected game folder, so it should just install the meshes there

EDIT: It works

Edited by MrKeytil