[WIP] A Touch of Immortality

buddah

So, can we have more than one submission? That is what I don't quite understand... sorry if I missed something. Also, are there going to be spots for Shivering Isles?

The Black Ninja,

At the moment, we are requesting that individuals only reserve one plot, so that as many people in the community as possible can have a place in Cyrodill. Shivering Isle, only has one graveyard, and I believe that all of those already have activators. So we can't use those, though we are in the planning process of creating some beautiful graveyards on the Shivering Isles.

There are a number of people who want to spend eternity there. I will go ahead and register you a spot for one of those, and when they are built, we will be sure to give you one. The grave registration unit will need an epitaph, as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Storm Raven

8)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I have ANV10?

But I cant think of an epitaph right now...

GOOGLEPOX,

Your request will be registered with the grave registration unit. I don't know if that spot is taken or not, should that be the case, we will make every effort to meet your next request. Buddah will probably be by this evening, to give you a final answer. But your request will be posted and time stamped back to your original post. These plots are going on a first-come first-served basis as you know. We will need the epitaph, the sooner the better, but don't break your neck over it my friend. At least not until we have registered your spot...

Thank you,

Storm Raven

Sign me in, I like this.

Here lies Belphegor, the honest drunkard. (Pushkatu doesn't sound to lore friendly)

"A drink if you share,

Your luck will prevail!"

I have an idea. Make the tombstone to act as a container and when the player drops a bottle of beer in it(or any other drink, but beer is my favourite :P ), they receive a fortify luck blessing. Also make it so it can be used only once a day. If it's posible and it's not to much this would be great.

Bravil or Chorrol, if not posible Anvil.

Pushkatu,

Thank you, as you have given us several choices we will locate the best plot available to you in one of those areas. You may consider your epitaph registered.

Pronam, good friend, thank you for offering to help Pushkatu out, we will definitely take you up on your assistance. The graves registration unit will contact you at The Storm Raven Library. Buddah will be most pleased with your offer.

Thank you,

Storm Raven

8)

Hail All!

This is just a simple reminder, to get your plots registered now. We have something like six different websites, where the WIP for this mod is running, so plots are moving briskly. We are working on a way now, to create a list of those plots that have already been requested, and to update that list on the various WIP topics.

We would hate to run into a situation where someone wanted a plot that had already been taken.

So help us avoid this unhappy situation, and register your grave and epitaph as soon as possible.

Thank you all again for your warm welcome,

The grave site registration unit.

Storm Raven

8)

R.I.P

Here lies Grim...

Grim in life, now grimmer in death...

Twas smoking, which, stole Grim's last breath

OR - for the last line

It's too late to give up Crystal Meth

Could I possibly have a headstone? Location isn't preferential - I can't think of the gravestone locations, though if there is one near the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary I would like that much! Thanks :)

dorian 777

It will be my pleasure to accomodate you, dear Brother! Walk always in the Shadow of Sithis! I have recorded your preferrence.

Alani

Two of my brothers here, this is a pleasant surprize! :pinch:

@Storm Ravem: I wish you guys the best with this project and you can count on me for an endorsement when it's released. ;)

Cheers,

Pushkatu!

dorian 777

It will be my pleasure to accomodate you, dear Brother! Walk always in the Shadow of Sithis! I have recorded your preferrence.

Alani

May Sithis guide and protect you both!

dorian 777

Alani

May Sithis guide and protect you both!

We are two Brothers and one Sister! One family!