I need something to do !!!!!!!

Murlock99

I would just like to say that I have been mopping around the forums hear like a Super-Mutant and I really need something to do. If there is people that need something just ask !

There are plenty of things to do in the forum. Go to the Lounge section for some word games, have debates at the debates section, lots of articles to read on the forum, enjoy writings and artwork made by members at the Druid's Garden, etc... You can play Fallout 3 too. :smile: For me whenever I feel bored, I like making signatures to brush up on my Photoshop skills. You should find a cool hobby for yourself.

There's always the possibility of going outside .... perhaps with friends ....

However "out there" that concept might be ...

I must have joined dozens of forums. They're all, ultimately, a waste of time in the social sense. Useful for exchange of ideas and such, and in this case game info, but not very satisfying outside of that.

There's always the possibility of going outside .... perhaps with friends ....

However "out there" that concept might be ...

I must have joined dozens of forums. They're all, ultimately, a waste of time in the social sense. Useful for exchange of ideas and such, and in this case game info, but not very satisfying outside of that.

I agree with Apaosha but only on the part about going outside. Something has gone terribly wrong with your life if you start asking for something to do in a forum like this. Even the title itself for this thread is :wallbash:

I'm asking the author of http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3122 for permission to ask someone to and/or let me tinker with the mesh. It's the big daddy drill from bioshock but there's a few problems with it. A it doesn't spin, B in vanity camera it appears really small, and C the texture is a lil off.

If I get permission can you help me out?

have you ever played Oblivion before?

i really want something similar to this Oblivion mod, only in FO3

http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=31821&hl=

basically, its a prison which the player is the warden of. you can arrest any NPC in the world (thats not essential) and they will be instantly teleported to the holding cell in your prison.

from there you can give them orders (in Oblivion its via spells) to move them to different cells, etc, and you can also torture them with various torture and death machines (a chair you can force them to sit in that can either give a mild shock/burn or instantly kill depending which lever you pull, etc)