Obsessions and habits

Alastair91

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another habit i have is i always and i mean ALWAYS listen to music...

even in school...if i have no i pod with the headphones, i just turn on my cell phone during the lesson..(but not so loud so the profs dont hear it..)

also i have to listen to loud music..i mean really loud..my mom gets almost kicked out of our house cuz our neighbours complain about it....

but i just cant stop to make it loud...

I have a habit to always use proper grammar and spelling, even though I'm only 12.

Cups, I always leave a sip myself, like it's poison as Balagor said.

I hate modern music, it's just so crap! I can't find a good song at all, and I don't actually know any. Especially I hate any rap and that some type of heavy metal, the one where guitar sounds like static on old fashioned TV. I prefer listening to songs from 50s or 70-80s.

I have a habit to always use proper grammar and spelling, even though I'm only 12.

Cups, I always leave a sip myself, like it's poison as Balagor said.

I hate modern music, it's just so crap! I can't find a good song at all, and I don't actually know any. Especially I hate any rap and that some type of heavy metal, the one where guitar sounds like static on old fashioned TV. I prefer listening to songs from 50s or 70-80s.

Wow, we really have the same habits(bad or not). I too keep on editing my posts AFTER I uploaded them, if I see any errors.

I too hate rap, and metal, but love good old music from -60s to 80s.

Showers. I cannot get a foot in. The absolute worst is the bath & shower combo's you get in hotels, it's like they exist to tease me! "Here have a nice relaxing bath, but remenber WE CAN SPOUT WATER AT YOU FROM ABOVE ANYTIME WE WANT!!!"

I've showered, yes, in under a minute flat, but end up splashing everywhere because I can't close the door or the curtain, and only if I can't adequately work my 1.8 metres through the basin piece by piece.

I have to use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation on-line. I cringe if I put a comma in the wrong place, and God forbid a sentence should start without a capital...

hehe, and i have to start a sentence without a capital (to "keep the flow goin'"), but ONLY in the forums/comments, when creating a description/readme/doc i have to start with capital...

p.s. i think you made a mistake: after "God forbid" shoudn't be "if" or "when"? ;) and "should" shouldn't be "would"? :D ;)