Obsessions and habits

Alastair91

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia-fear of the number 666 if you ever watched the backmasking tapes of singers saying evil things and 666 and all it really gets to me as im typing my eyes are watering it puts bad images in my head

Autophobia-fear of being alone or by yourself--this goes back to me not being able to sleep alone like if im the only person in my house or if im alone in a dark and unknown place i get easily shaken but dont get any prank ideas i also carry a weapon in those situations;)

Automatonophobia-Fear of ventriloquist's dummies, animatronic creatures, wax statues - anything that falsly represents a sentient being. I once had a conversation with a wax dummy at a wax muesuam i lost mymom in there(note i was young) and a wax dummy and a wax child were leaning up against a rail looking at wax figures in a dim lit area so i asked "it" if "it had seen my parents and my head generated responses for me like IT WAS TALKING TO ME then it stoped and i kept saying hello and grabed "its" shoulder and saw it was fake i AUTOMATICLY ran away in fear

Nyctohylophobia- Fear of dark wooded areas or of forests at night(im not going into it)

Nyctophobia- Fear of the dark or of night.(dont get me started)

Phobophobia- Fear of phobias(they intrest and just creep me out)

Scolionophobia- Fear of school.(heh:P)

Staurophobia- Fear of crosses or the crucifix.(i could go into enough detail to right several books this also ties in with other phobias of mine but not posted)

Teratophobia- Fear of bearing a deformed child or fear of monsters or deformed people.(no further explanation)

Thanatophobia or Thantophobia- Fear of death or dying.(who the hell isnt)

well maybe more later if i can think of others (those are phobias i know but they also tie into my habits and obbsecions)

I have a feeling I have no reason to exist. I can not fathom why I was even born if there was no reason for me to exist in the first place. I imagine that there must be a reason for everyone to be born and we are a part of a bigger scheme. I keep attempting to understand my part and hoping I have a reason for me to continue to exist every time I wake up in the morning. It tends to keep me from getting bored with all the crafting tools surrounding me.

While looking for another reason to exist I found this:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

@Pagafyr

I am not a great therapist, saying this, but you actually don´t have any reason to exist, nor do I or anybody.

There is no greater destination in life, on less you make it your self.

Basically, we had big bang, the dust settled, the dust became planets, the dust became life, the dust became intelligent.

Now the dust observes itself in lack of identity, in lack of greater destinations, full of empty holes.

We must use the surrounding tools and opportunities to fill out these holes, to give live a meaning.

My worst habit is err...

Probably making the points i do, perhaps a little too strongly, and people often get offended :( I don't mean to!

My obsession: I have a need to call people an imbecile who-

Talk on

alot

of lines

this

Please, if people can't string an entire sentence onto one line, then I simply just don't want to know :(

@Pagafyr

I am not a great therapist, saying this, but you actually don´t have any reason to exist, nor do I or anybody.

There is no greater destination in life, on less you make it your self.

Basically, we had big bang, the dust settled, the dust became planets, the dust became life, the dust became intelligent.

Now the dust observes itself in lack of identity, in lack of greater destinations, full of empty holes.

We must use the surrounding tools and opportunities to fill out these holes, to give live a meaning.

:whistling:

Your words looks like you, Balagor, have something personal to express. Maybe it is one of your own obsession's to express which you have not fully fathomed yet because it is so deep or even deeper then mine in the vast space of the mind?

Is being a, "Not a great therapist", but being one after all, an obsession or just another habitual session for you?

Oh! And thank you for giving me something to do that is different, for a short time, before my next habit requires my attention.

Food!

:whistling:

@Pagafyr

Being personal is maybe one of my obsession's. Have been so all my life. I find it normal.

Can we be otherwise? When we speak to another person, whether it is face to face or "screen to screen", it´s personal.

I always see the person behind the words. Thats my obsession.

I have a feeling I have no reason to exist. I can not fathom why I was even born if there was no reason for me to exist in the first place. I imagine that there must be a reason for everyone to be born and we are a part of a bigger scheme. I keep attempting to understand my part and hoping I have a reason for me to continue to exist every time I wake up in the morning. It tends to keep me from getting bored with all the crafting tools surrounding me.

While looking for another reason to exist I found this:

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

I always thought that our reason for exsisting may not have a purpose but if we had to give it one it would be to continue life and create new technology for an easier life I dont know just a thought

@ Balagor & @ Yugimawa

I am impelled each day to consider many things. I am compelled to do things that are necessary so that I may survive.

I have been as personal as I could get posting what I did after giving myself a few days to think about what I found was either an obsession or a habit of mine that might be a bit too compulsory.

You two too may find the stable functions of Impelling and compelling conditions help you focus your daily routine and as I have discovered, you two too may find, life changes as we better our ability to comprehend what we, individually see, feel, taste, smell, and hear.