Fallout 3

Afrokid11

I have a problem each time i load fallout 3 before or in to a house or out from a house, But when i load a game in the game it's take a **** more time why i mean it's a big diffrent o_O?

The more mods you have running the slower is your load time, it also depends on your rig.

I think it was after the used mod didn't think about it much. but in loading from main screen it take 3-3.5 circle thing before done and when in game it can take up to 1min and goes slower and slower for each loading :/. Get really annoying sometimes i just quit because i get to annoyed.

Something to do with Fallout 3 cache, I've seen the fix somewhere and it goes like this. Whenever you feel that your load game starts to get slow during each load, get a fatman and target the ground. Dying that way clears the cache. Might be your remedy, try that first.

Something to do with Fallout 3 cache, I've seen the fix somewhere and it goes like this. Whenever you feel that your load game starts to get slow during each load, get a fatman and target the ground. Dying that way clears the cache. Might be your remedy, try that first.

Thanks sound stupid but i heard it before i will try and thanks again :D