What game would you design!

LordWushin

What if there was a game based on H. Harrison's "Deathworld"? I think with modern graphics and technologies it would be more interesting and colorful than "Avatar".

lol the rumor is that J. Cameron took his "Avatar" story from Disney's "Pocahontas" :biggrin:

He just changed time of events (to the future) and names of characters :)

IDK if it's right (I've not seen the cartoon) but people say so.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You never even heard the original story of Pocahontas? Disney didn't invent it you know. Changed it up a bit, yes, but not invented.

Unfortunately not. I'm not American... So I know about that time only from books and movies. Disney made this story known worldwide. But I must have missed the point :)

You never even heard the original story of Pocahontas? Disney didn't invent it you know. Changed it up a bit, yes, but not invented.

Unfortunately not. I'm not American... So I know about that time only from books and movies. Disney made this story known worldwide. But I must have missed the point :)

Protip: Nothing about Disney is original, all of their movie ideas came from books or fairy tales. Thier worst offense is Lion King, which is a blatant rip-off of Kimba the white Lion, which in turn is a rip-off of Hamlet. I did however like Hunchback of Notre Dame and Brother Bear.

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/epic-fail-avatar-plot-fail.jpg

Hmm, I would create a game like Oblivion, an RPG where you run around freely in a whole country. But I would make it more, direct to you. Like, the cutscenes, you choose what you want to say, and you see a cutscene of you saying what you choose. I would love to have soundtracks like something from Crisis Core in the sad and deep scenes of the game, while something like Morrowind as the atmosphere theme. I'd love to mix it with medieval elements, ancient greece/rome, ninjas and cyberpunk.

I'm not completely sure about the quests though. I'll think of that later. x3

• 2 weeks later...

March 13, 6:00 am - watching my fish tank of fishes.

1. Why am I up at 6 on a Saturday?

2. Why am I watching my fish?

3. Why am I post that here?

Imagine if you can a game were you are a fish, first or third person view. You first start off with one fish in a small fish tank. Then after several hours put into the game you get to up grade either the fish or the tank, from small goldfish in one tank to sharks in the ocean reefs.

You would get to talk to other fish, not verbally, and the computer fish would have a smart response computer to answer back. You could race fish, hide and seek with the fish, or just do your owwn thing. You can even feed your fish and the other fish at specific times when other fish tell you their hungry.

*rambles on endlessly*

*still going*

*ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz*

*Wake up* What a dream I would definitely play something like that.

a good Final Fantasy game lol

or maybe system shock 3 like Povuholo said system shock 2 was memorable game of the 90s ...... i still have my copy but nothing to run it on .... its a shame...........to me bioshock 1 and 2 just dont feel right.........