⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Looking for something new to make

ub3rman123

Yeah, the exterior would be on top of a spiral. One of the screenshots from earlier showed it, I think, a spiral near the side of the keep. WHat I meant by that last comment was that I just need an interior that's also a simple sphere, that you can stand inside of.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that shouldn't be hard at all :D... My idea was if the Exterior of the main chamber is up high then make the exterior look like a dark moon :D (In other words Nocturnal's main chamber is that dark moon :D and on the inside it could have the ebony blue and black texture :D

:thumbsup: Just a thought.

Well It popped into my head just imagining your walking through that dark forst area and you look up to see this bluey black glowing moon facing straight down at you :D It would just add amazingly to the feel :happy:

Just see what ZP's thoughts on this are because I could probably do it all :D all I would need it a dark moon picture which is easy and the Ebony texture for inside the globe.

Thats the one :P

Your making armor sets aswell right? :D

I'm looking for a Warrior or Death Knight PvP set also. You'd be my hero if you made those :P I'll be a little more specific though. Just give me like.. 5mins :D

Regards,

Jav'

This is what it would look like :D

Blender Previewhttp://img294.imageshack.us/img294/2200/bluemoon.png

Excellent. I shall begin working on the realm soon as I get my hands on that globe. I'm a tad superstitious about beginning without all the pieces. It's like building a Lego model knowing you're missing a part.