Obsession's Habit's lead to a question of Existence.

Deleted54170User

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a "Birth survivor" this topic fascinates me

Good...Let's you and I discuss it. Personally. PM me.

Otherwise I say, "Do what you do best, and/or, better the skills you have an awareness of, and may someone who has achieved your admiration be a guide you may well study their works with enough enthusiasm so some day you achieve even more for the science of your shared philosophy than they did in their lifetime."

Otherwise I say, "Do what you do best, and/or, better the skills you have an awareness of, and may someone who has achieved your admiration be a guide you may well study their works with enough enthusiasm so some day you achieve even more for the science of your shared philosophy than they did in their lifetime."

Are you self assured?

If there's one thing I learned from my little existentialist period it's that people don't like simple answers for those things that they are lead to believe MUST be complex. Part of this is really what limits us. We're too busy looking for the forest that we can't see the trees. This doesn't necessarily mean that anyone has the right answer, or even that there IS a right answer. All there are is a good series of guesses based on various concepts and logical constructs. People want meaning in their lives, and when the solution they hear does not speak directly to their own perceived role in the universe, they reject it. Meanwhile others look for meaning to explain the reasons for why bad things have happened, why there is suffering, and why they are allowed to continue a life of pain, loneliness, and anguish. Ultimately, it really depends on if the person is wanting answers in order to truly understand the world, or if they just want the answer that gives them the most comfort and reassurance. The answers for both can be extremely different, and few people seem to have any reservations about sharing their own beliefs on the subject. Admittedly, I am no exception, but there is one thing I know; the reason why you exist doesn't change the fact that you do. Sometimes the only way the world makes sense is when you stop trying to make sense of the world.

we all are human beings

6 billion humans

1 being

the secret is human and being are the same

simply you art that

so what is needed when you already that to recognize it ????

STOP

slow down

you cannot really see a flower while in a ferrari goin 400km/h high on lsd while hearing rock music

YES

later after recognition you can do this no problem

one wont loose the humanity at all

but the diffrence is since now you can discriminate you wont be in suffering no longer by attaching onto it and thus creating friction

simply you cannot be what you are already twice

aslong there is suffering you have quest and responsibility for yourself

after this done

the responsibility is that

which you already in for example there is unconscious surrender of the body otherwise the body would not function at all

And this is why this thread should probably now be locked.

Religious discussions are not allowed on this board as they lead to nasty happenings.

Besides, the idea of ceasing to question existence is illogical. As human beings are imperfect,

then, as such, we cannot cease being what we are. To have no doubt is to be a creature.

This is a road this thread should not go down.

Are you self assured?

:huh:

I think I am. A little bit at a time.

For instance:

As I was exiting an examination room after seeing an unfamiliar doctor who had checked my problem out; he said, "You're weird!"

I assumed he was joking, because my problem was a common one which elderly people get, but it was my first experience with it...I assumed he was joking with me so I said, "I know. But I like me!"

He shuffled off to the next room to see his next patient.

---------------------

Religious discussions are not allowed on this board as they lead to nasty happenings.

Besides, the idea of ceasing to question existence is illogical. As human beings are imperfect,

then, as such, we cannot cease being what we are. To have no doubt is to be a creature.

:glare:

As for this being a religious subject it is up to the individual person posting whether they decide it has anything to do with religion. I do not suggest religion as the topic and do not intend to focus on religion as that is another subject. The matter of existence may include religion, but not necessarily so. Religion is another subject.

So if anyone posts a religious reason for existence it is they who choose to do so for reasons of their own.

Sometimes the only way the world makes sense is when you stop trying to make sense of the world.

Am I trying to make sense of the world?

Or is it, the world you mention, an intellectual and trying to make sense of me?

we all are human beings

Are you analyzing your own thoughts on the subject or providing idea's from a collection of others experiences written in their works?

religious ? open your heart thats all

be universal

how is that religious ?

:blink:

ps:

religion = ligere (lat.) = understanding = universal understanding

yes some people like to misuse it for an personal agenda

out of the head i know two HUGE religions where there are more idiots then anywhere

it sucks

im all for it to do it without the word religion since it is already so tainted

love dont have a problem with that

it can be expressed in through all forms wether it be an animal or spaceship or mc donalds

love is 4d

love is also for the green alien of m43

they dont have a jesus but the have a hakuna matata goin for them