Obsession's Habit's lead to a question of Existence.

Deleted54170User

enquiry into who am i is good. stay in the present moment the best bet.

go deeper. surrender and things will start to naturally unravel like a wool ball.

Okay!

Whom are you?

---------------------------------

Stay in the present moment?

I find the present moment is a culmination of many moment's which leave me with a list of many thing's. I wonder what I would like, or could, do that would make me feel at ease about doing it, for the next few moment's or as a project for the rest of the day.

Go deeper?

I find all the past images I have become aware of are part of my inquiry of what to do, and whom am I, thought. The present is a time for going through those memories and finding an example I could apply to the future of my present status.

Surrender?

In my case I am finding nothing that is challenging to surrender too. Video games are passifiers for me.

I am challenging myself to do something rather than lay in bed all day letting my self simply cease to exist.

I am realizing this along the path of logic I am pondering as surrender has always been a kind of prideful nature, especially when, if all I needed was a little nourishment. I could pluck some root up out of the ground or pick an edible bit of nourishment off of a tree. I am not under any illusion that I need anything else but a bit of food once in awhile or clothing if nature is harsh. All the rest of my time is filled with thought and the thinking is but a sense which explores the realm of calm unencumbered by hunger or paranoia for a brief time.

I was lazing about where no wild animal's are a threat, while no other is nearby to unsettle my stature, and nothing gives me the sense of paranoia that another hunter is staring at me from afar.

The only feeling of a deeper grave sense that bothers me is the use of what is giving me the internal sense of comfort from ingesting it. I suspect the only reason I feel that internal unsettling concept is because someone once used the thoughts they did to find a way to separate me from the food stuff so they could have it for them self.

Otherwise my point is a reference. Do I know why I exist? Yes! Do you know why you exist?

I could safely say I know why you do. But then I would be an imposing on you a personality which you might find your self unamused by and yet still want to find a way to depart from the topic. As long as I don't hold an item you desire to have for your self to give you the calm comfort of easing your stomach pain we can live in relative peace.

At least in the ideal situation of a real world of all who give thought in the scientific ways of University in which we see the logic we can live in relative peace. But then, has anyone made mention that any of us are, or in the past were, in a real world?

What then? Why do I exist?

Are we playing video games which are prophetic, reminders of our past, or both?

Are we on a journey which is soon to arrive at the destination so all the off line of controlling the vehicle alert parties stop saying, "Are we there yet?"

My thought processes have teased me on several occasions to realize I am bound by some system to which I have been led to believe a great many things have transpired, but, only to amuse my mind until the destination is reached.

I sense, or wish that, soon, I can get out of the vehicle that has been causing me to become a little claustrophobic of late. So in a realistic sense I am acting like a child and asking the question again and again in hope of getting an affirmation that I will be able to get out of the vehicle soon somewhere it is safe so I can stretch my legs for awhile.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Pagafyr

Um very eloquently put, but i have two questions for you.

1 - What are you smoking?

2 - Can i have some?

No tobacco of any kind. I don't smoke. Is what you had in mind legal where you live?

Winston Churchill Champagne is what I found was the relaxing formula for this adult baby. If you find a bottle and know anyone significant to your life, be sure and share it with them. It is a once in lifetime experience I will not forget soon. Delicious! If only one of my previous scholastic debating friends had been in my company. It would have been an evening to remember.

Hey! I just wanted to add that the bottle that got me thinking was expensive as $250.00. A booklet inside said, "If I won, I deserve this; If I failed, I need it." I am only repeating what the booklet said and it may or may not reflect Winston Churchills' own thought. As I recall from reading about him he was not a champagne drinker.

I was not getting my focus while I was tasting it. As I said, "delicious". The key here is that, I have had the opportunity to experience it as a child does a new experience. After I became relaxed I began to review what hoshi23 wrote.

Some day I realize I may pay a great deal more just to taste, not own the bottle, just to taste another of the other champagne's or wine's of the world.

Here' s little something extra for you... Taste isn't always what matters, it is what brings you to focus your thought that is best. I think I will be packing the day that they stop having the product I know now is what gave cause to me to get my thought in focus. It wasn't the Winston Churchill Champagne. I would tell you what got me so focused that I gave such thought to the previous post, but last time I did that online the product mysteriously cease to exist in my neighborhood.

If I find that it is what my person needs to gain focus after one more venture, third time is the charm sort of thing. I will probably cease these U. S. American ways and find a way to move to the land where they make the stuff that gave me the mind to produce the lines of eloquent thought. The only way I will know for sure is to wait for at least 72 hours and drink some of the other stuff by itself.