Best battle you fought

LordWushin

Here we are going to tell the war stories and funniest ones we have experienced.

My character has a Dark Elf with blade and block and sneak heavy armor at level 100 not including enchantments. My destruction was almost at 100 too. So I thought I was pretty much invincible till I blindly wondered into a random cave that I had never been too.

Needless to say I ran full speed into the cave ready to kill eveything with my daedric claymore enchanted with fire. No soon than I ran into the first big chamber I realized there were vampires and they were un armed - about six all together I think. The next thing I knew I was running up a hill outside, which happened to be nightime. My character had not got vampirisim yet and did not want to start now.

So being a too high an incline, I was stuck on the hill with dumb ai vampires unable to climb either. I had arrows but not many. I also had no magicka increasing potions. So I used my trusty console commands.

After click one vampire I pressed the up arrow key and continued down the line. Now they were dead. So after looting the cavern I travelled to my home in Bruma.

I then realized that all the guards were dead. WTF I thought what happened. So I went to the castle thinking there was a new quest or something. The countess was alive and had nothing new to talk about. So I realized I must have done this!

I found out that my last command was killall. Lol. Lol. Lol. I fell off my chair literally laughing my head off. After controlling myself I went to several other cities to see what happened there. All where the same. Lhaotf (laughing histarically all over the floor)

Several people were not dead because they were quest npc. But I had a blast resurrecting everyone. After a couple days of playing oblivion everyone was alive that I know of.

Tell me another good story.

Well I have to admit that that is a very funny story. But if my knowledge of the console is correct then i think that the killall command only kills everything in the cell that you are currently in. For example, if you were outside Bruma and you typed that command then all the guards and horses and things would be dead. Then if you went into the city, no one would be effectd becuse it is a different cell in the game world.

Now my favorite battle/Quest was the Tears of The Fiend Quest Mod. It was amazing and epic. I recommend that you download and play it. Its quite big though so yeah. But i recommend it regardless.

Also another good mod to get is AdenseEpicDungeonMod (I believe I spelled it correctly). I highly recommend that as well.

I told this one on another board, but it bears repeating here.

I had just downloaded the craftybits mod and created a bosmer character that I was going to make into a ranger type character. If you're not familiar with craftybits it allows you to make your own armors, weapons, cook food, etc. After killing a number of creatures and making a full set of fur armor and a bow with arrows, I installed Francescos to increase the difficulty a bit as well as prevent NPCs such as highwaymen from dropping expensive loot, making it more worthwhile to learn to craft things myself. All was going well until a fateful trip up to Bruma (what is it with Bruma anyways?) when in the middle of the road I spot a rather large brown bear. Keep in mind that I'm a level 2, so a brown bear might as well be a minotaur at this point. What the hell I think... I'll shoot a few arrows into it, lure it up to the city gate and let the guards take it down. I crouch... fire... hit for 3x. Fire twice more, then take off running. I can hear it right behind me taking swipes all the way up the hill. Finally, I reach the gate, one guard on duty, not good but maybe he can distract it while I fire more arrows. As I run by him I hear him draw steel. I turn and ready my bow in time to see him go flying past my left shoulder and slam into the wall dead. Oh crap. Now what? I run to the back gate.. no one on duty... CRAP. Finally the stable boy joins in on one of my laps around the city, he's whacking the bear in the ass while I'm running backwards firing arrows. On about lap 5 we bring it down and I pull 65 arrows out of it... then I skinned it and made a nice new pair of bearskin boots. Thanks for the heart attack Francesco.

-Razorpony

I did use the killall command on several vampires maybe that did something!?!

I installed a LOTR quest mod Witchbanes Tower I think it was called. I thought I could take control of the tower just like all the other oblivion towers. I did good till I got to the Sigil Stone Room. There I found the Witchking himself. I saved then began my attack. The next thing I knew I got knocked of the platform, dead. I tried several time to kill him but to no avail. I finally decided to use a sigil stone of armor disintegration. It worked! The witchking lost his sword and armor, but by that time my enchantment was gone. So I resorted to my flare magic. :ohmy: I finally killed him by knocking him off the high platform and he fell to his death. I was so happy. Till I saw that there was another portal to ?Suron's Lare!?

Oh yeah... I remember when in oblivion i fought the first time with imperial palace guard....Ohhh...I used every damange of my daggers and swords,maces....Everything i have!!! And then when i killed one i thought " Wow one less man..." and then he gets up!!!! I hit my monitor so hard then that he lost the picture for couple of seconds :)