NCR UNITE!

Uragan907

We are the bear!!!NCR fans unite!!!

We will wipe out those Legion scum from the face of Mojave forever!!!

NCR!!!

We stand together!!We are the bear!!NCR unite!!!

• 1 month later...

One of my current playthroughs is as a totally pro-NCR guy, Flint (former NCR hired merc scout before his Courier days, prospector in both careers).

And most of my playthroughs have at least partially supported the NCR, where helping them helps plenty of people, and I've hated the Legion every friggin time.

Yes, support a borderline-autocratic, heavily-authoritarian expansionist empire run by a mixture of incompetents and barons only out for their own wealth.

...Jesus. I appreciate that the other options aren't perfect, but really, the NCR highlights almost every problem you can have in a democracy.

Independent New Vegas forever!

Yes, support a borderline-autocratic, heavily-authoritarian expansionist empire run by a mixture of incompetents and barons only out for their own wealth.

...Jesus. I appreciate that the other options aren't perfect, but really, the NCR highlights almost every problem you can have in a democracy.

Honestly, I just support the NCR because Veteran Rangers are cool and I don't care enough about those Freeside hobos who would have to pay taxes if NCR took over the Vegas.

Edited by DrMobPhD

Honestly, I just support the NCR because Veteran Rangers are cool and I don't care enough about those Freeside hobos who would have to pay taxes if NCR took over the Vegas.

So what you are saying is that if the Veteran Rangers did not have their badass armor, you would likely not ally with the NCR.

Can't agree more but it's just too bad that the independent should also do bad for The Followers.How do you stop a senile and not different than an ordinary thug tribe?By helping the faction that has the ups and downs of the old world that destroyed itself and then kicking it far away. XD

I'll leave this here... :tongue:

Lol.Lanuis and Caesar doing a brofist. XD