Squirrels?

Yoshi3d

It's hard to make squirrels since they're so tiny compared to other creatures in the game. Besides, they hide on trees, it's hard to spot them. But if someone does make squirrels, I suggest making them mutated squirrels that are carnivorous about the dog's size, then after killing it, you get mutated squirrel meat.

It's hard to make squirrels since they're so tiny compared to other creatures in the game. Besides, they hide on trees, it's hard to spot them. But if someone does make squirrels, I suggest making them mutated squirrels that are carnivorous about the dog's size, then after killing it, you get mutated squirrel meat.

if it wasnt for Oasis or the Summer mod i had said "what trees?"

but i like the idea of mutated squirrels. some new monsters sure would add joy to the game. there aree just so few implemented originally :|

Hmm, Scorpions, ants.... what about beetles. Like that one with the giant horn on it's head. Some beetles lived underground. Perhaps.. just maybe they survived as well. Just a thought. But what kind of meat would they give. hmm.. Oh well. Would be nice to see another bug.

And what happen to all the cats? someone had to have taken one into a bomb shelter or a vault... maybe?

Cats, being the highly evil and adaptable species they are, are probably the true driving force behind the Master, the Enclave, and the various raider clans. Think President Eden's just a computer? Think again. :whistling:

And what happen to all the cats? someone had to have taken one into a bomb shelter or a vault... maybe?

The cat mutated into a bipedal human like being and joined the crew of the Red Dwarf.

True story.

Rabbit

• 1 year later...

Sorry to bring up an old topic but:

I HAVE A SQUIREL MODEL!

I just need to find someone who can rig it up to a skeleton in-game, or someone who can make one. The later option is a long shot, I know that. The first option is more likely, and was used for the Iguanas before.

I can take care of all the texturing unless a really good texture artist comes along and wants to help.

And I can certainly create the creature records and all that myself. See my signature for proof of that.

What I need is someone with the slightest idea how to animate objects. Right now I can get the little suckers in-game, but they have no animations.

Edited by Jeoshua

if it wasnt for Oasis or the Summer mod i had said "what trees?"

but i like the idea of mutated squirrels. some new monsters sure would add joy to the game. there aree just so few implemented originally :|

All cats are extinct in the Fallout universe. The last one alive died somewhere around 2121, after being killed for food.

Last HOUSEcat was killed. Doesn't mean all cats were made into catburgers. Wild cats, stray cats, alley cats, big cats, all those could still exist.

But what about the squirrels! I didn't bring this topic back up for it to get derailed on cats, again! I need an animator, stat!