A mod resets all my video settings

Maegfaer

I installed a large number of mods today, and now I started playing and I notice that there is a mod that resets all my video settings (like actor/item/fade distances and shadows etc.) a few seconds after being in GameMode to the old values. I know this because shadows appear for just a second after which they dissappear again. If I change my video settings in the initial game menu (New Game, Continue, Load game, etc.) and exit Oblivion, no settings are reset. However, when I load my savegame again it changes it after 1-2 seconds.

Has anyone any idea which mod might cause this? Could it be "Oblivion Graphics Extender v2"?

P.S. Some settings seem to be preserved, like the Texture Size and the water settings...

Can't tell you which mod it is exactly with out knowing which mods you downloaded. Also from now on, try downloading only a few at a time, try them out and make sure there's no problems, and then get more. Back on topic though, unactivate all the mods you downloaded(don't uninstall, just unactivate them) and start activating one or two at a time and try it out, that will let you narrow it down to which mod is causing the problems.