How can I turn my current character into a companion for a new game?

shera

I'm not sure if I'm right, but taking that exact character probably won't happen. CM Partners is a mods, that if using the construction set lets you add any character you can make as a companion. The only other solution I know of is make a mod of that character as a companion yourself.

I'm not sure if I'm right, but taking that exact character probably won't happen. CM Partners is a mods, that if using the construction set lets you add any character you can make as a companion. The only other solution I know of is make a mod of that character as a companion yourself.

Thanks for your help. Can you give a link to a tutorial on how to make a mod of my character as a companion. :thanks:

• 4 months later...
you can use the cs to make your other charcter into a companion and there is a mod out there called 28 Days and a Bit 2 - ZOMBIES where it gives u the option to order people around but maker ur charcters personalty to 90 or 100

Is there a way to do this? I want to start a new game and use my previous main characters (from other saved games) as companions. Any help would be very much appreciated. http://thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/Dark/thanks.gif

Check out the tutorial at Important Info for Gamesaves-Companions here on TESNexus.

Do you have Wrye Bash? It has a function that can import your player's face into an .esp. The process is simple - Go to the Mods tab, choose the esp you want to import your save's face into, right-click and go to Import->Face... Then, select the save with the PC face that you want to import, and it will create a basic NPC that you can set up.