I've been re-modding my skyrim so that it's exactly like Gophers current game. I have everything worked out well except for the fact that he's using Seasons of Skyrim ENB. I've looked at the ENB and I like it so much that I want to download it. The issue is, I've downloaded an ENB before and I've tried looking up comprehensive videos on how to do this using ENB series and stuff, but I just do not understand it. If anyone could take some time out of their day to maybe help me understand it more or go through it with me, it'd be a tremendous help. Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

Edit: Just thought I'd include a link to the Seasons of Skyrim that I'm going off of, I know it won't look the same as in the video considering it's a cinematic, but I just want my game to look nice while i'm playing it I guess.

If you skip to 3:22, this is how I'd like my game to look while playing if possible.

Edited by ImWarpedd

Try checking out the following link to a detailed sub-guide from the STEP wiki. http://wiki.step-project.com/User:Neovalen/Skyrim_Revisited_-_Legendary_Edition#ENB_Series_Graphics_Modification

This method uses the enb manager available here at nexus to control your enb installations. The section below the linked explains how to add Vividian enb, but you can use it as a reference/learning tool and apply it to Seasons of Skyrim.

I would reiterate the methods I linked, but as I've mentioned the sub-guide is very detailed and I feel the author has done a great job at detailing the methods himself.

Edited by Domas