Flak Cannon

alightbulldog

I was wondering if there is anybody out there that would make a weapon for me?

I have a great idea for a really cool gun but I dont know how to make mods.

This is what I want!

NAME Flak Cannon

One of a kind

Weight 30lb

Has 1500 HP

It does 400 DPS

AOE Radius of 500

Spread 1.0

AMMO Missile

Mag 4

About a 2.5 seconds between shots & 5 seconds to reload it.

Repairable with missile launchers & miniguns

drops over distance like a mini nuke but very slowly, about a 1/5th the rate of a nuke.

If you could also add a really cool percussion at the end of the barrel when fired.

It ignites the fuel in the missile shell forcing the war head out the barrel at a very high volacity allowing it to reach 4 times greater distance than a fat man. It basicaly uses missiles like high caliber bullets with exsplosive tips.

Member einherjrar has a mod called 19th and 20th Century Weapons v5. He has a pic posted called M2 BMG or also the main pic.

I would like the gun to look kinda like that.

On the outside of the gun there is a loading ramp were a total of 3 missiles can sit & one in the chamber. Its a big powerful gun with a high recoil and has a built in system to absorb the recoil like tanks and artillery guns when fired. After its fired it drops the used missile shell out the bottom of the gun, while letting another missile fall into the chamber. When all 4 shells are depleated he/she has to load each missile into the loading bay wich is why it has a long reload.

I hope somebody could make this for me! It would be so cool to have a hand held artillary gun in your hands.

Ive even thought about a small story about it.

Some Rivet City gaurds were exsploring the uncharted parts of the ship when they came across the Flak Cannon!

They took it back to head quarters were they started to study it. They found that was an exsperimental (AA) Anti Aircraft Flak gun for defending the ship. It was found to be to exspensive with missile ammo being rare so it was pawned off the Flak, wich is were you can buy it.

PLEASE! Im a couple weeks away from getting a USB cable to mod my hard drive.

I believe it's reported because this....

PLEASE! Im a couple weeks away from getting a USB cable to mod my hard drive.

....seems to indicate he's playing on an Xbox. Either that, or this post was originally posted somewhere else and was reported in order to request a move.

Edit: It was moved here, so that's why

In any case, since he seems to be wanting to mod on the console, he's going to be sorely disappointed. Sorry OP, that's just the way it is. Nexus doesn't support console modding. Most mods here, especially ones requiring FOSE, wouldn't work on the console no matter what you did anyway.

That's just one of the trade offs you make when you buy a game for a console system.

At just short of the DPS of a Fat Man, but using Missiles as ammo, that gun would be pretty much god mode, too. Aside from the problem of killing the user if used in close quarters, I mean.

At just short of the DPS of a Fat Man, but using Missiles as ammo, that gun would be pretty much god mode, too. Aside from the problem of killing the user if used in close quarters, I mean.

I dont think so. rockets are pretty rare and exspensive comepared to regular ammo, so you wouldnt want to use it all the time.

Second just like a missile launcher it has a blast radius so of course you dont want to use in close range.

Third a missile launcher does about 250 to 280 DPS then it takes about 2.5 seconds to reload and fire again, were this it may hold 4 missiles at a time but it takes 2.5 seconds before you can fire it again plus when all 4 missiles need be reloaded it takes 4 seconds wich would equalize the fact that it does that much damage.

Of course I know nothing about modding but im sure like anything it would need to be tested. Because I dont want a god weapon I just want another alternitive to the fatman or missile launcher that can fill the void between the 2, and I happen to think this would be good since its more powerful than a missile launcher but not as much as the fatman.

It has a high spread of 1.0 since it would be vary hard to aim. I would also make it so while firing you cant move untill its done recoiling.

So powerful? YES. God? NO.

So if most mods on here are not compatible with the 360 then can some one tell me what I need to look for so I know what mods will work or another web site specificly for the 360 FO3?