Jigglebone?

craigus01

That's a good question. It was possible to do in Oblivion, so I'm guessing it would be possible to do in Fallout 3 as well.

But come on, let's be honest here. We all know what the first thing to receive the jigglebone treatment would be. :P

I'd have to disagree with you there. Not all of us want that, it's just not logical that when you're wearing tight leather armor or vault suits then it'll jiggle away. Vanilla female NPC wear undershirts. Anyway, I don't have a clue whether it is possible but I really hope so because lots of us are waiting for animated clothings/hair that flow with the wind and physics.

• 3 weeks later...

AFAIK, These 'jigglebones' simply did an interpolation slightly trailing behind other various bones in the body, so by following the same path, at a slightly different speed, it produced the illusion of jiggle. Very experimental modded tech, but pretty nifty ingenuity.

And yes, ill be honest, the very first thing modders would create with the Jigglebones would be jiggly hairdos :)

AFAIK, These 'jigglebones' simply did an interpolation slightly trailing behind other various bones in the body, so by following the same path, at a slightly different speed, it produced the illusion of jiggle. Very experimental modded tech, but pretty nifty ingenuity.

I do know there were a load of skeletons that various modders made for oblivion, but all of them left it at a simple nif. which is pretty useless on its own.

No rig for animators, afaik there are no broad animation replacers utilising the bones in any of those new skeletons.

there wer at least 2 versions of a biped that was supposed to match up with the default rig- but no one bothered to add any extra bones to it- you can attach bones to a biped.

um yeah where was I, yeah jiggly bone. or the jiggly boobies concept, as its incarantion in oblivion. did't invovle any new bones and animating them. just rig the boobs to the feet bones iirc. the real jigglebone, Unless there was a modders memo I missed. someone actually did that stuff in oblivion...

Pretty simple concept. You can certainly do that for fallout.