Excessive use of the F word across the Wasteland

gruler

I can understand that everyone's life has gone to hell because the bombs devastated most of the world. So wastelanders including children and teens have taken to cursing and spouting profanities? I'm sure the writers could come up with better lines and more "colourful" vocabulary than using the F word extensively and obsessively. Everybody loves to say the F word? Come on.

Got to agree with you there, should have more other than just the F word. I'm not really bothered by it though, but it can be a little obsessive sometimes, especially Mcgreedy. I only hope that the voice actor isn't a kid.

Aside from raiders it's not that extensive... o.O

I can't even think of a named NPC off the top of my head that says it. Moriarty? Silver?

Taking in account the environment and the total social disintegration, there is less F words and profanitys than should have. I mean a dog eat dog environment don't make any gentleman.

But if there was more, i thing the ESRB and Cia will attack Fallout 3 even more.

Don't talk about the "guardians of morality wannabes"

I still can't think of a named NPC off the top of my head that drops F-bombs much. Among generic NPCs, only raiders come to mind. :unsure:

Help me out here. Who in the game drops F-bombs left and right?