If you were in Dragons age

tinylewtgriffon

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who here would go after Morrigan after the Blight ends? I'd devote my 30 years to that

yes, and no...

Yes, cause I love her sense of sarcastic humor, she's an amazing mage, and she's carrying my baby!

No, because I think I'd have better things to go than trying to get back to her & getting into some *banned* up trouble or just a pile of ashes from her wrath, cause she said I should not follow her... lol

I'd be very sorely tempted to go after her.

Tho to be honest that thought is kinda scary. A very powerful mage who can be cranky to begin with, having pregnancy moodswings. I dunno. There could probly be less painful ways to die, lol. I probly would have tho.

Get rid of the ring first tho or else she'll know that your coming.

I know I would have probed deeper into what she had planned for the kid tho. This whole "Thats all you need to know" bit didnt cut it with me.

She would come, dragging her sorely butt, pleading to me take her back but I would build up her confidence before crashing it all to the ground.

She would come, dragging her sorely butt, pleading to me take her back but I would build up her confidence before crashing it all to the ground.

AHAHAHAHAHA damn, that was a good laugh!

I'd have to rub her nose in it with "And if Howe's stink rubbed off on you, I'm never touching you again!"

In hindsight, I'd have walked right up to the front gates of Orzammar and told the guards "I'm a Gray Warden. I've come to go to the Deep Roads. Let me in."

Hit the deep roads, go get the crown, and been done with it. On this playthru, I've learned just how much I hate that Prince's flunky. Sawed-off little halfer basterd.

When I played as a human noble, what annoyed me was Iona (or Dairren) would die right when they open the door to your room. Honestly, common sense would dictate that with noise outside, you wouldn't open the door while naked...

If I were there, I would've not let them open the door, instead gearing up first. The sound you could hear made it quite obvious what was happening, and it only confirmed my suspicions at the beginning upon talking to Howe's incredibly suspicious and nosy guards.

You know I just thought of this, but when you are in the fade and Morrigan is trapped I would go on a massive fight why she can't kill her own mother if she already knows that is a fade spirit.

I would totally let Isolde have it for how she treated (and continues to treat) Alistair.

Isolde: "Please don't hurt my boy. It's not his fault!"

Warden: "It also wasn't Alistair's fault that you were so resentful of him (a 10-year-old boy!) that you felt the need to ship him off to the chantry solely to make his life miserable, you spiteful bitca! And need I remind you that despite all of the abuse that you heaped upon him, he is still here now risking his life to save your miserable hide because of your idiocy! You ungrateful wretch."

-----

I would also tell off Wynne for her attempts to break up me and Alistair. Nosy old biddy, mind your own business.

I would also confront Eamon about his potential real reasons for wanting Anora off the throne.

Warden: "You know, Arl Eamon, I found these letters you wrote to Cailan back in Ostagar..."