Game CTDs or Apphangs when loading in

negative134

Hello, I am currently experiencing a problem that I have tried to solve on my own (and failed).

Whenever I try to load in to a save game, Skyrim either CTDs or apphangs.

my specs:

Processor: Intel® Core i7-3610QM CPU @ 2.30GHz

RAM: 16GB

System type: Windows 7 64 bit OS

Graphics: Intel® HD graphics 4000

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600M

1696 MB

Harddrive: 653GB

File path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim

Skyrim Version: 1.9.32

including all DLCs

Using NMM 0.50.3

SKSE Version: 1.7

Using TES5EDIT and BOSS

Boss Log:

Recognized Plugins

Skyrim.esm Active
Update.esm Active
Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}
Dawnguard.esm Active
HearthFires.esm Active
Dragonborn.esm Active
ApachiiHair.esm Version 1.4 Active
ApachiiHairFemales.esm Version 1.4 Active
RaceCompatibility.esm Active
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm Version 3.1 Active
ETaC - RESOURCES.esm Active
FoxHome_X.esm Active
hdtHighHeel.esm Active
JSwords.esm
Warning: Version 1.4 compatibility patch fixed and cleaned with TES5Edit can be obtained here.
Warning: Contains unexpected (or out of order) records. A compatibility patch fixed and cleaned with TES5Edit can be obtained here.
TERAArmors.esm Active
WARZONES - Civil Unrest.esm Version 5A
Contains dirty edits: 66 ITM, 1 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
HighResTexturePack01.esp Active
HighResTexturePack02.esp Active
HighResTexturePack03.esp Active
randomthunder.esp Active
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp Active
NS_HuntingGroundsOutfit.esp Active
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp Active
RaceMenu.esp Active
RaceMenuPlugin.esp Active
Note: RaceMenuPlugin is optional and provides support to alter Height, Breast, Glute and Biceps. If you experience issues with it, disable RaceMenuPlugin.esp and inform the author.
SkyUI.esp Version 4.1 Active
BlackSacramentArmor.esp Active
Cloaks.esp Active
CrainteVomir.esp Active
DreamBurrowsRegalHuntsmanArmor.esp Active
Fairytale.esp Active
fox31 Armor.esp Active
GDZZJJDH.esp Active
Ghorza's Armor.esp Active
HentaiGaleArmor.esp Active
Osare Culort Outfit.esp Active
Osare Maid Outfit.esp Active
Requires: DIMONIZED UNP
Osare SchoolUniform.esp Active
R18Pn - Fiona Armor.esp Active
R18Pn - Eisen Platte Armor.esp Active
Schwertleite Set.esp Active
Tiwa44sMinidresses.esp Active
VampireLeatherArmorSet.esp Active
vindictusblackleather.esp Active
Wahuku03.esp Active
wahuku02.esp Active
WestWindMisfit.esp Active
DeadlyDragons.esp Active
DeadlyMonsters.esp Active
ElysiumEstate.esp Active
Inconsequential NPCs.esp Active
ImmediateDragons.esp
Rebirth Monster.esp Active
SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp Active
Note: Uninstall old version of Skyrim Flora Overhaul if using SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp
zzEstrus.esp Active
ETaC - Complete.esp Active
ETaC - Dragon Bridge South.esp Active
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp Active
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp Version 3.1- Active
Incompatible with: Realistic Lighting Overhaul
ELFXEnhancer.esp Active
Enchanting Freedom.esp Active
Contains dirty edits: 2 ITM, 0 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
TKcombat.esp Active
MorePP.esp Active
Pinup Poser.esp Active
Cazy Hairs-by zzjay.esp Active
SGEyebrows.esp Active
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp Version 9 Active
The Ningheim.esp Active
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp Version 1.2i Active
Note: For safe install need dismiss all your followers, save, delete all included mods, load again, save and install UFO. For safe uninstall or update see special instructions on mod page.
UFO - Dragonborn AddOn.esp Active
UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp Active
Contains dirty edits: 18 ITM, 0 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp Active
Contains dirty edits: 29 ITM, 18 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
My Home Is Your Home.esp Version 1.21 Active
Annekke.esp Active
DanarielStormbow.esp Active
Frea.esp Active
Sara.esp Active
The Ningheim - Followers.esp Active
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp Version 2.4 Active
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp Active
Note: Ragdolls will conflict with other mods that change the skeleton.nif. Check Custom Skeleton Replacers for compatibly with other skeleton.nif.
ASIS-Dependency.esp Active
ASIS.esp Active

Unrecognized Plugins:

jackgamonsteraddon.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp Active
SofiaFollower.esp Active
ScarletDawnArmor.esp Active
Aradia Kato Outfit.esp Active
ElvenRogueArmor.esp Active
kimono001.esp Active
BlacktalonArmorV11UNP.esp Active
HorusGuildWars2.esp Active
Insanity'sServatorMashup.esp Active
FollowerSha.esp Active
BW Illia.esp Active
Adelaisa.esp Active
BlackLaceMiniDress.esp
BTRH_Aranea.esp Active
BTRH_Beleval.esp Active
BTRH_Brelyna.esp Active
BTRH_Camilla.esp Active
BTRH_Ingjard.esp Active
BTRH_Iona.esp Active
BTRH_Jordis.esp Active
BTRH_Lisette.esp Active
BTRH_Lydia.esp Active
BTRH_Mjoll.esp Active
BTRH_Muiri.esp Active
BTRH_Rayya.esp Active
BTRH_Serana.esp Active
BTRH_Sorine.esp Active
BTRH_Valerica.esp Active
BTRH_Ysolda.esp Active

Thanks for your time and help!

Edited by negative134

Hi, thank you for the reply. I don't mind taking out the HD retex. I disabled the retex packs and it still CTDs. I'm not sure if that's the problem.

Also, it seems like I made a mistake in declaring my GPU; corrected in the original.

Edited by negative134

Hi, thank you for the reply. I don't mind taking out the HD retex. I disabled the retex packs and it still CTDs. I'm not sure if that's the problem.

Also, it seems like I made a mistake in declaring my GPU; corrected in the original.

Well that changes things a bit...lol...so not an integrated card...hahah So disregard my above post..

Download TESVEdit...install then run, Click OK to what is pre-selected. IF it finishes, you do not have a missing master. IF it gives an error, that is the mod with the Missing master.

or

Download Wrye Bash. on the mods tab, it will show you mods with missing master as they will be colored RED. OR if things are out of order. Also can make a bashed patch.

And /or

Try LOOT (as that will not give you UNrecognized plugins) or Sort all the UNrecognized plugins from BOSS

Once you get it running..

Download "Skyrim Performance monitor" run that to see how your system is handling the game.

Hi, I ran Tes5Edit and I am not missing any masters. I also ran LOOT afterwards and ran Tes5Edit again, no missing masters.

I installed Skyrim Performance Monitor and ran it.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=dhehqc&s=8#.U7SaOfldV8o

That's screenshotted after Skyrim apphangs. Sometimes it CTDs as well

Edit:

Should I post my papyrus logs?

Edited by negative134

I read from multiple sources that Warzones: Civil Unrest can really mess with your savegame rather easily. This will cause crashes and/or infinite load screens/hangs.

This is something you may want to consider.

Hi, Methos, I have already disabled Warzones and I started a clean save. I'm still getting CTDs :sad:

Thanks, though!

Edit:

Here are the last few lines from my papyrus log after I started a new game and ran around for a few minutes. I saved at Whiterun Stables, tried to load in and CTD'ed.

[07/02/2014 - 09:01:31PM] warning: Property Axe on script DLC2DBAncientDragonbornSCRIPT attached to (0401DC33) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/02/2014 - 09:01:31PM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to (04027117) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/02/2014 - 09:01:31PM] warning: Property draugrBase on script aaatkcinitquestscript attached to aaaTKCInitQuest (4A013B6C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/02/2014 - 09:01:31PM] warning: Property smash on script aaatkcinitquestscript attached to aaaTKCInitQuest (4A013B6C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/02/2014 - 09:02:10PM] Loading game...
[07/02/2014 - 09:02:16PM] VM is thawing...
[07/02/2014 - 09:02:16PM] Error: Cannot call OnGameReload() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[alias Player on quest vvvMarkHomeQuest (5D000D62)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6
[07/02/2014 - 09:02:16PM] Error: Cannot call GetActorReference() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[JJSofiaGetHasSKSE (5900E5FE)].SofiaHasSKSEscript.CheckSKSE() - "SofiaHasSKSEscript.psc" Line 22
[alias PlayerRef on quest JJSofiaGetHasSKSE (5900E5FE)].SofiaCheckOnLoadSKSE.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SofiaCheckOnLoadSKSE.psc" Line 6
[07/02/2014 - 09:02:16PM] Error: Cannot call AllowBleedoutDialogue() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[JJSofiaGetHasSKSE (5900E5FE)].SofiaHasSKSEscript.CheckSKSE() - "SofiaHasSKSEscript.psc" Line 22
[alias PlayerRef on quest JJSofiaGetHasSKSE (5900E5FE)].SofiaCheckOnLoadSKSE.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SofiaCheckOnLoadSKSE.psc" Line 6
[07/02/2014 - 09:02:16PM] [bYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript ] OnPlayerLoadGame...
[07/02/2014 - 09:02:16PM] [DCL1VampireTurnPlayerScript ]OnPlayerLoadGame() calling MakeAliasesEyesRed()
[07/02/2014 - 09:02:16PM] ==== LAL: DLC and Mod support check - Ignore errors about missing files. ====
[07/02/2014 - 09:02:16PM] [dlc1vampireturnscript ]MakeAliasesEyesRed()
[07/02/2014 - 09:02:16PM] DLC2InitCrossDLCScript found: [DLC1VQ01QuestScript ], [byohrelationshipadoptionscript ]

Edited by negative134

Does your laptop have an NVIDIA Optimus feature? You can check this in the NVIDIA control panel.

Also what driver are you running?

Edited by MethosTR

Are you using SSME or any other version of Sheson's memory patch? ENB-boost (can be used without turning in enb visual effects)? Both help a lot with game stability and freezing issues, but of course they don't fix conflicting mods.