PENIS carved in rock in Vault 106. Pics attached

Janine_fallout3

I looked at the textures for the cave wall and the normal map, hoping to see some "penis" shaped hightlights, but none were found, sorry. It did seem like it was more a a light reflection effect than a true colorized effect.

I looked at the textures for the cave wall and the normal map, hoping to see some "penis" shaped hightlights, but none were found, sorry. It did seem like it was more a a light reflection effect than a true colorized effect.

I must question what you mean by 'light effect'. There may be a loss in translation here, as the colour, and the brightness of the cellphone camera flash is why it may appear 'light' and blue to you, it couldn't be helped all unless I used a better Camera which I don't have laying around, which is why it's better to look in-game yourself. Don't get me wrong though, I can see from your point of view, I just thought I'd explain what I said just in case we're not on the same page.

Also, to keep us on the same page, what I mean by the whole "penis" thing, is that it is a written word, it is not a shape of a penis, in case you might be wondering.

Anyway, lol at this whole thing. Everyone has mixed opinions here which is interesting.

"I must question what you mean by 'light effect'. There may be a loss in translation here, as the colour, and the brightness of the cellphone camera flash is why it may appear 'light' and blue to you,"

Ok thats more than plausible, but why take the picture in the first place? lol...

hm, don't know. do you mean this?

hard to see

Yes, that is INDEED what I mean, Tortured Tomato.

:thumbsup:

p.s Do you mind if I use that in my original post?

"I must question what you mean by 'light effect'. There may be a loss in translation here, as the colour, and the brightness of the cellphone camera flash is why it may appear 'light' and blue to you,"

Ok thats more than plausible, but why take the picture in the first place? lol...

I took the pic just in case to cater for those who think it's a hoax.

What I meant is, if it only appeared on your phone then why would you have taken the pic.

It did not "only" appear in a photo on my phone, it's live in-game, and you can even see it when you are playing Fallout 3 with your character (Not having to shortcut with GECK). The photo has merely been taken by me as a reference. As proof, if you must. :smile: