Male Or Female Character

The Extreme TES

Male Or Female Character?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What Do You Prefer?

• Male Character
    • Female Character

Hah! xD First female i seen on TesNexus...xD Though what are you meaning with word arse? xD And that part of being sexy i understand it xD

Really? What about LFact, Illiad86, efikmalydoskonaly, Elora QwkSilvr and myself? We all said we're of the female variety. There's a lot more ladies here than you might realize. :)

Also, 'arse' means your rear end, your buttocks, your posterior. I can't think of any more synonyms that aren't naughty.

No i havent heard of any of them..>Only Illiad86 i think xD But i think its really cool that girls are playing oblivion and that kind of games i respect those girls :D

Savage said it best about "arse," lol I know we can say "bad ass" but as far as using it as an object of admiration, I was trying to keep it clean :P

She's also right that there are A LOT of women players here. In fact one thread, I forget which forum, has been long running asking the question why it seems there are so many women here that play TES. I say it's because we bad and we just roll like that, lol ;D

Extreme, that sig image is just too cool, btw!

I read that topic about that tesnexus is overwhelmed with females xDDD....But i dont mind it i like females xDDD...(LOL) BTW thanks for the sig. compliment xD

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Short Version:

I play as male and surround myself with woman.

Long Version:

I play as male, because I am. Not that I would have problems with playing a female characer, I just never do it. Since i'm a first person fanatic and rather seldom use the third person view, I prefer to sorround myself with female companions and dress them in a appropiate manner.

Plus, I just prefer looking at women to men. Guys do that, you know. Even married ones.

True. But think about it. As a male character you can put all the girls in your castle and let them strike a pose with one of the cool pose mods on Tesnexus... :whistling:

However. If I ever get to play a female character, then It probably would be on of thoose female cat races like Tabaxi or Ainhmi. I like cats with two legs.

Guy, playing female characters. In most games, this doesn't matter. In Oblivion, most of the best armor and clothes are for the women. Plus, I just prefer looking at women to men. Guys do that, you know. Even married ones. ;)

i call that "lara croft complex"

because if the tomb raider character was a man, the game should have no success.

the first one was actually good for it's time. The overall (mostly media related tho) impact it had however would have never been.. and obviously no Jolie movies...

Anyway, i always play male, can't find it believable based on the era this type of games are based on that a woman would ever manage to do anything.. they were barely allowed to walk outside on their own let alone fight wars with the underworld. Just ruins the roleplaying believability of the game for me is what im trying to say..

Always play male with male companions, even though I'm female. I don't play as 'me', I see my characters as 'them' - separate entities. I also play in 3rd-person most of the time and would rather look at a man than a woman. I don't like my own gender very much and can't identify with most of them.

Clothes and armour are no problem for me - if I want something for my guys, I make it. :)

I play male character most of the time in 1st person. I also have 5 unique female characters that I use too. I play the female characters in 3rd person. There are so many "save games", CM companions and new races that I have a hard time working!!! LOL

Male, playing as male. I've created some female characters, but never used them: I just "practiced" with the FaceGen oblivion comes with. Someday maybe I'll start using them, but for now as I play in 1st person view (as 3rd in my opinion really sucks, anyone that has played some of the Need for Speed games would understand me when I say "drifting while running") I really don't mind the gender...