Favorite NPC

GOOGLEPOX

Lucien Lachance.

There is no competition to a suave killer.

Haha, exactly! He's definitely my favorite too. I was so upset with the ending of the DB. :sad:

does anyone remember the human girl in the dark brotherhood hideout? the most interesting thing about her is that she is supposed to look pretty and innocent, with blonde hair, even blue eyes if i remember correctly and a cute voice. but as soon as you talk to her, you'll notice that this girl is completely insane. she likes to tell gruesome stories about her killings, often adding a mad laugh at the end. this made her the most interesting person to me, along with lucien lachance.

does anyone remember the human girl in the dark brotherhood hideout? the most interesting thing about her is that she is supposed to look pretty and innocent, with blonde hair, even blue eyes if i remember correctly and a cute voice. but as soon as you talk to her, you'll notice that this girl is completely insane. she likes to tell gruesome stories about her killings, often adding a mad laugh at the end. this made her the most interesting person to me, along with lucien lachance.

You mean Antoinetta Marie? I like her the most :D