Evil Dragonborn

StrawberryKuro624

I would love a mod that is the Dragonborn, but is exactly the opposite of you. Are you playing as a Nord? The Evil Dragonborn will be a High Elf. Warrior? Evil DB is now, a Mage. Are you currently using a Dwarven Greatsword? Evil DB is using a Staff. Basically, a dragonborn, that is the exact opposite. If you encounter this Dragonborn, he/she will talk with you, and attack. Another example of this would be, if you are with the Stormcloaks. The evil DB will meet you on the battlefield with the Imperial Legion. I thought this would be a good idea, because normally, I rarely meet a enemy other than the falmer that can nearly kill me. I would like for the Evil DB to use potions, a little magic, shouts (of course) and can dual wield. I haven't been able to find anything like this on the Nexus, so I'd be really really happy if someone made this mod. I just thought it been a little more challenging to find someone with a high chance of you dying.

Would like to point out that it might not have to be an actual dragonborn enemy after all the OP does say the opposite of. What about someone that has just trained extensively such as greybeards but more of a savant with it. The greybeards no several shouts, Draugr know shouts, the ebony knight knows shouts, Ulfric does so on and so on. Another point is that it's not impossible to have 2 dragonborn appear at the same time, it's just rare.

Edited by DaemonGrin

There can, accordingly to the Greybeards, exist more Dragonborn at the same time. As Arngeir says when you first speak to him, "you are the only one that has been revealed thus far".

But as DaemonGrin said, it doesn't have to be a DB, the idea that (s)he has trained really hard with the Greybeards would suffice.

Also, am I the only who thinks of the Ebony Warrior? The mightiest warrior to walk Skyrim's plains, who at the right level (80) challenges the Dragonborn to a fight to the death. Isn't what OP wants something like that, only you can encounter him/her at any time?

Edited by faffman

"the ebony knight knows shouts,"

Who?

Also, no spoilers intended, but I do assume you guys have played "Dragonborn" DLC?

It's kinda obvious there's more than one.

Anyway, as others suggested, I'd hope the "rival" would be highly trained person. Possibly one of three archetypes, possibly from more. (As in: Mage, Warrior, Assassin, Battlemage etc.)

Dragonborn DLC already adds powerful dragonborn "rival" into game, thus it'd be just annoying if there would be third wheel rollin' in Skyrim.

However, third highly trained unit would fit perfectly.

If someone wants to put effort into this, there could be backstory for him/her, reasons why he/she is mad at you and wants to kill you.

> Wants to support Imperials/Stormcloaks and you are on his way

> You rose quickly in the ranks of certain guild

> general douchebagness.

This would give much ideas for quests, like different quests to track him down and attempting assassinate him, trying to understand what he is doing and for what etc.

This is actually quite brilliant idea.

Such a shame I've never paid attention at how to create quests.

The ebony warrior is a powerful redguard who you fight as part of a random encounter in Dragonborn DLC. Anyways, that's a cool idea. I can imagine that he would be basically Gary and challenge you to battle after anything significant you do.

Edited by HydraTyphoon

"the ebony knight knows shouts,"

Who?

Also, no spoilers intended, but I do assume you guys have played "Dragonborn" DLC?

It's kinda obvious there's more than one.

Anyway, as others suggested, I'd hope the "rival" would be highly trained person. Possibly one of three archetypes, possibly from more. (As in: Mage, Warrior, Assassin, Battlemage etc.)

Dragonborn DLC already adds powerful dragonborn "rival" into game, thus it'd be just annoying if there would be third wheel rollin' in Skyrim.

However, third highly trained unit would fit perfectly.

If someone wants to put effort into this, there could be backstory for him/her, reasons why he/she is mad at you and wants to kill you.

> Wants to support Imperials/Stormcloaks and you are on his way

> You rose quickly in the ranks of certain guild

> general douchebagness.

This would give much ideas for quests, like different quests to track him down and attempting assassinate him, trying to understand what he is doing and for what etc.

This is actually quite brilliant idea.

Such a shame I've never paid attention at how to create quests.

The Ebony warrior is a high level badarse http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/The_Ebony_Warrior. As for Miraak he is THE dragonborn the first but is from a different era and for some odd reason some people don't have any DLC so adding a thu'um spewing nemesis to vanilla skyrim would probably be appreciated by those players. I have Dragonborn DLC but would be interested in a idiot savant that thinks he is a dragonborn and that the player is an imposter this could make up the "evil" part while not truly being evil but misguided and arrogant.