Ascension: Massive Skyrim Overhaul Mod

tx12001

Well this indeed looks promising. This+Perkus Maximus should time me over for another year or so of Skyrim, and by then I'm hoping SkyWind will be "finished" and have some mods out for it to make it more interesting :)

Since you just spelled out the lycanthropy changes (sounds very good btw. With any sort of difficulty mod (Deadly Combat, SkyRe, etc., werewolves are severely underpowered and even Werewolf Mastery only helps so much (and is severely in need of an overhaul)), could you do the same for vampirism? Or link to wherever you've previously explained it? Gracias.

Vampire's in Ascesnion are made very powerful and with great Power comes great responsibility and that responsibility is that you must tread carefully as with every power you have you have a weakness to counter it, Vampirism in Ascension is intended for High level Gameplay -

- Vampirism is Reversed so Feeding makes you Stronger

- Vampire's can stay underwater indefinitely

- Vampires will have a 150% Weakness to Fire regardless of Vampire Stage

- Vampire's will have a 50% resistance to Frost regardless of Vampire Stage

- Sanguinare Vampiris will now deal -100 Health to you while you are afflicted combined that with my new blessing system and prices will make it very hard to get rid of

- 25% better Sneaking Abilty

- Illusion Spells are 25% stronger

- Vampire's will be unable to heal from Healing Magic ( Necro-Healing spells will work though), Food, Drinks and Potions, as they have a fast healing rate

Vampire Stages =

Stage 1

- Absolute Immunity to Sunlight

- Vampiric Drain does 40 Damage per Second

- Vampire's Resurrection can raise enemies level 40 and Under

- Vampire's Gaze can charm enemies level 40 and Under

- 30 extra Unarmed Damage

- 150 extra Carryweight

- 30% Faster Stamina Regenaration

- 5% Faster Healing Rate (Vampires are the Only ones capable of Healing and that makes 5% very fast)

- 30% Faster Run Speed (Not Yet Added)

- 99% Higher Jump (Not Yet Added)

- 15% faster Magicka regenaration

Stage 2

- 100 Loss to all stats in Sunlight and -33% stat regeneration / may change to 50 instead of 100

- Vampiric Drain does 30 Damage per Second

- Vampire's Resurrection can raise enemies level 30 and Under

- Vampire's Gaze can charm enemies level 30 and Under

- 20 extra Unarmed Damage

- 100 extra Carryweight

- 20% Faster Stamina Regenaration

- 3% Faster Healing Rate

- 20% Faster Run Speed (Not Yet Added)

- 66% Higher Jump (Not Yet Added)

- 10% faster magicka regenaration

Stage 3 -

- 200 to all stats in Sunlight and -66% stat regeneration / may change to 100 instead of 200

- Vampiric Drain does 20 Damage per Second

- Vampire's Resurrection can raise enemies level 20 and Under

- Vampire's Gaze can charm enemies level 20 and Under

- 10 extra Unarmed Damage

- 50 extra Carryweight

- 10% Faster Stamina regeneration

- 1% Faster Healing Rate

- 10% Faster Run Speed (Not Yet Added)

- 33% Higher Jump (Not Yet Added)

- 5% faster Magicka rate

Stage 4 -

- 300 to all stats in Sunlight and -99% stat regeneration / may change to 150 instead of 300

- Vampiric Drain does 10 Damage per second

- Vampire's Resurrection can raise enemies level 10 and under

- Vampire's Gaze can Charm Enemies level 10 and under

- Everyone will be hostile towards you (I will only add this change if I lower the Health Penalties in Sunlight)

Vampire's will have all their power's at every stage and I have changed them

Vampire Sight will have a Life detection ability / lessar Power

Vampire's Servant is now called Vampire's resurrection / lessar power

Vampire's can now use Dread Cloak / Greater Power

Vampire's gaze can charm enemies level 50 and under / Lesser Power

Vampire's can now use Mistform in Human Form / Greater Power

Vampire's can now use Bat Swarm in Human Form / Greater Power

Vampire's also have greater durability to mundane weapons and a slight magic resistance

Vampire's will burst in to flames on contact with a holy shrine and receive 1000 damage

Vampire's will slowly lose health if they are wearing a divine Amulet (Not yet added)

As a Vampire you will receive +100 Damage weakness to Silver Weapons and more enemies will carry them

The Dawnguard's have been Boosted so they now pose a threat

The Vampire Lord once maxed out will do 500 Damage per Attack with its Life Drain spell however the Spell takes twice as long to cast

The Vampire Lord now has Access to Blood Plague, a Spell similar to it's Primary attack then can cause enemies to Implode

The Vampire Lord now has Access to a secondary Vampiric Drain Spell that will raise an undead shade if it kills an enemy
The Vampire Lord will now summon a Gargoyle Sentinel in Place of a regular Gargoyle

The Vampire Will have access to an AoE attack called Vampiric Wrath that will ignite all enmeis in teh area and deal 150 damage over the course of 3 seconds but will take 3 seconds to charge

The Vampire Lord will receive the same damage in Sunlight as a Blood Starved Vampire and I have provided a reason as to why.

As you can see Vampires will be very Powerful in Ascension however as you can see their Weakness are very great to balance it out but it will make you rethink your playstyle especcially when the sunlight can instantly kill you at stage 4 if you have less then 300 health also Vampires will be able to get blood from enemies they Kill.

I may add a few other things and some stats are viable to change, I may even swap this system for a 2 stage system in it's place

Edited by tx12001