Random "You" facts!

WaLkAwaY

<SNIP>

Random Fact: I buy 6 pack bottles of powerade and dump out the powerade and use the bottles as shakers for my protein drinks.

Random Fact: I reuse those gatorade/powerade bottles as well, comes in handy in shaking the Iced tea (to cool it quickly)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Random Fact: If im laying in bed & I see a drawer or the closet open, Imust close it before I can sleep.

If I dont it can be extremely irritating.

That's because it's sticking its tongue out at you. Hardly odd at all.

Random facts: I have 3 dogs and two cats. I have over 1000 books. Every night my husband and I watch Jeopardy and then Family Guy during dinner.

And I have to edit nearly every post I write, at least once.

Edited by myrmaad

Fact i have to be on this forum at least once a day, i wonder why :teehee: or i go into withdrawal :turned:

It could be i always try to keep an i out for that really cool mod. I guess that's one reason. Always on the look out :woot: .

Random fact:

I enter the forums in the morning after I woke up. I stand up, go to the toilet and then I enter the forums with my mobile phone. I always enter the forums several times a day. Now, I need to go to bed...it's late (11:30 PM)and I'm tired...yes, I also visit the forums before I go to bed!

Random fact: i am a strong believer in the zombie apocalypse, and when it happens ill be ready

Fact i have to be on this forum at least once a day, i wonder why :teehee: or i go into withdrawal :turned:

It could be i always try to keep an i out for that really cool mod. I guess that's one reason. Always on the look out :woot: .

Because you're an, "Addict", just like me, but you're in worse condition because you a "The Nexus Forums Junkie"! Eh A ha ha haa haaa.

Random Fact: i am british and the one thing i love the most is a cup of tea. im drinking one right now

I am an American (US) and I liked, "Lipton" when I was at home with the parents. Don't know if I liked it because it was good or because it was all Mom ever bought.

What flavor of tea is your favorite and are there different British flavors if tea, preferences for different times of the day? Or do you drink the same kind every time?

Random Fact: I reuse those gatorade/powerade bottles as well, comes in handy in shaking the Iced tea (to cool it quickly)

Yeah it beats paying over 3 dollars for two containers at WalMart and if they get dirty and grow stuff because you forget them in your car you can just throw it away.

Random Fact: I do not like scorpions but it is my birth sign and I bought one as a pet for my cat.