Name 3 the most atractive altmer women/girl in game,by your opinion

DariusMoranda

Ardaline, comes in at first (even without face modifying textures)

Carahil, a distant second

.... I can't think of a third one. Most of them are pretty ugly, but that's mostly Bethesda's fault :p

1: Rochelle Bantien

2: Dynari (forgot her last name)

3: Narian Carvain

Couldn't think of any other half-decent females

Good choice.

Though,they aren't Altmer,I think Dynari and Narina are imperials,and Rochelle is breton,I think. ;)

Dig up some high elf girls,that I'd like to hear.It'll make use for a mod which I am making. :)

Ardaline, comes in at first (even without face modifying textures)

Carahil, a distant second

.... I can't think of a third one. Most of them are pretty ugly, but that's mostly Bethesda's fault :p

I am with ya on both Ardaline and Carahil,brother! :D

Ardaline's face is great,without any tweaking and polishing needed.Carahil's decent too. :thumbsup:

I don't think anyone in the game is attractive. They look like what they are: polygon cartoons. Relatively realistic detail, but cartoons nonetheless. Sure it's obvious that certain characters are supposed to be hot, and if it was real they would be, but I don't remember very many character faces in the game except for ones I see all the time.

Now I've made some characters that I consider attractive, but that's only because I gave them all the features I like. And I still only consider them to be fairly good approximations of what the characters are really supposed to look like.

I hate when people say they're ugly. One of the things I like about the vanilla game (there are a few things, yes) is the fact that so many of the characters are just downright plain looking. You know, like real people. The world doesn't need yet another male (or female) fantasy in which every woman is skinny and perfect and every man is tall, dark and has his shirt off all the time.

The only thing that would make the people in this game better is if there were fat people.

(Of course, the modeling and texturing, from a design standpoint, is sub par, so that can make the NPC's look bad sometimes.)

I don't think anyone in the game is attractive. They look like what they are: polygon cartoons. Relatively realistic detail, but cartoons nonetheless. Sure it's obvious that certain characters are supposed to be hot, and if it was real they would be, but I don't remember very many character faces in the game except for ones I see all the time.

Now I've made some characters that I consider attractive, but that's only because I gave them all the features I like. And I still only consider them to be fairly good approximations of what the characters are really supposed to look like.

I hate when people say they're ugly. One of the things I like about the vanilla game (there are a few things, yes) is the fact that so many of the characters are just downright plain looking. You know, like real people. The world doesn't need yet another male (or female) fantasy in which every woman is skinny and perfect and every man is tall, dark and has his shirt off all the time.

The only thing that would make the people in this game better is if there were fat people.

(Of course, the modeling and texturing, from a design standpoint, is sub par, so that can make the NPC's look bad sometimes.)

I thought I was alone ,thinking the same way here,brother. :thumbsup:

They look 'real',mostly.Just like in reality,there are all kinds of people,ugly,pretty,fat,fit,etc.I don't mind the characters at all in game,but I would like that Bethesda payed more attention to the altmer people,because some of the women you see of their origin are just out of the place.Not even natural like in reality,some of them actually look like they popped out from David Lynch's mind (I love David though :D ),you get my point. ;)

So,what do you say?Name one of the altmer girls you liked in the game,physically.

Yeah, Ardaline's face is nice to see, but my thought is that most faces in the game are made by hitting the "random face" button and doing a bit of tweaking, few faces seem to be tought about. I agree with Megatarius when he says that not all people has to be beautiful and perfect, but I'd really like them to be at least natural. I dislike most of the game faces, and when I make my charachter I try to make some good faces (even if I'm not really that good at it, but I know my way arount the FaceGen).

Going back on topic, I found nice also the face of the book seller in Bliss (SI).