Adding Shale

midij19

Have a look in your game box, there may be a code in there to get it for free. It was free with my copy anyway.

I also have have that, but sadly I can't even log in ingame because my dorm blocks the connection. so even after I bought the game I still cant have shale :L

Why would your dorm block the connection? I'm going to presume that you have downloaded Dragon Age illegally.

not necessarily true... my dorm has blocked off all ports (including the ones needed to log into both Dragon Age and the Cerberus network for ME2) to 'prevent illegal downloading' the only way around this is by paying 20$ a month to get your own private connection... I worked around it by going to someone with a private connection, and just activating the DLC's there =P

Why would your dorm block the connection? I'm going to presume that you have downloaded Dragon Age illegally.

not necessarily true... my dorm has blocked off all ports (including the ones needed to log into both Dragon Age and the Cerberus network for ME2) to 'prevent illegal downloading' the only way around this is by paying 20$ a month to get your own private connection... I worked around it by going to someone with a private connection, and just activating the DLC's there =P

thanks for the tip now at last I can play w/ shale in my party ^_^