What do you love to do?

Keanumoreira

As some of you might of noticed I'm back and starting a new topic. Now while I've been in exile for five months so to say, I've decided to pay another visit to this side of the Nexus forums. So my question to all of you out there is what do you love to do? Yeah it's fairly basic but like I mentioned before I"M CURIOUS! You guys can put on anything you want. Sports, eating, I really don't care just as long as it isn't hurtful. So tell me, what do you love to do?

To get your mind going I'll put a few things I love to do.

1. Playing with Ezio. Now no I'm not talking about assassins creed 2 if your wondering. Now I love this game so much I auctually named my new Puppy after Desmonds ancester, Ezio auditorie de Farenze (Is that how you spell it?) Anyway he's a great dog, except for when he poops in the house, seriously now that gets annoying.

2. Watching the stars. Yah for a fifteen year old guy it sounds stupid, but hey I'm sensitive. Besides I love to wonder what lies out threre if we're truly not alone. But I could go on and on on this so lets just drop it here.

3. Learning about histroy. I LOVE HISTROY SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! Yep I'm hooked, I can not stop on this. Ever since I went to Portugal (Where my family heritage originates from by the way) and played Age of empires for the first time I fell in love with this subject. I can't imagine why some people hate histroy so much, I mean whats cooler than exploring not just your past but others to.

So now you guys know a little more about me, but I still want to know a little more about you guys. Leave your comments but please reply with respect I would do the same for you guys.

You named your dog with an assassin's name ?!? Beware . . . :teehee:

http://images7.cafepress.com/product/244021357v8_225x225_Front.jpg

http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/funny-dog-pictures-assassin-dog-sleeps-with-one-eye-open.jpg

What do I love?

Well, I love reading. I red lot's of books, but I rarely remember a book from it's begining to it's end after some time has passed. In my head it's a mixture of all kind of things I know. I can't describe it in words, but I have a wierd way of reading stuff. I'm not very good wit remembering names and small details (my detective career is compromised:confused: ), but I do remember the important stuff, like how are the main personages from the books/games even if I often forget their names. Let's just say I have a good visual memory.

I also love animals. Ever since I was a little boy. I had many pets over the years: turtles, many fish tanks, hamsters, dogs, parrots, lizards(small ones) etc. I even had I wild deer. I named him Bobby and he used to fallow me around.

I love many things, but I guess I already said to much. :sweat:

What do I love to do? Lots of things :)

I love to crochet and recently got into sewing. Got a sewing machine for my birthday :)

Love to look at the stars too, the telescope was the best money we ever spent really :D

I also love to play Oblivion and I love to give computer advice :)

Playing modding games. Toying around with websites, forums, servers.

Cycling, walking/running, going out with friends. Even college can be nice at days it's interesting.

History touches closely and is often difficult for people to let go, but yes I loved history classes as well but didn't made it my study.

I like stars as well but it's difficult to see them here, I can sleep beneath the sky when I'm on vacation though.

Main ones: Modding PC games, playing PC games

Other major ones: Playing console games on xbox/xbox 360/wii, fixing/tweaking computers, programming, web design, surfing the web, posting on the Nexus, listening to music

Others: Pets and animals, weightlifting, eating, walking, history, space, swimming, hanging out with friends and/or family, talking to friends, a good movie/tv show, and almost anything involving snow

I also like to edit posts apparently because I'm not always satisfied with what I typed, watch me add and/or remove things from that list <lol>

When it's dark and dreary : Playing -mainly- FO3. Reading - I have taken an interest in military history. But also the books of Terry Pratchett. Cars and motorcycles.

Come summer we're going camping. Travelling -most often British Columbia but also USA.

Cycling and kayaking. My wife of course. But also my job. Driving a train and watching the nature roll by.

Much more -I'm a Gemini :rolleyes: - but this will have to do.

"Keep the shiny side up, and the greasy one down"

Hmm what I love...

well, I love to "add my personal touch" to everything around me. that is, Tweaking my pc, my phone, Fixing my room, cleaning, having an organized space that I can call my own, I don't know.

I also love to play games in my computer. games that get me into places FAR away from reality. I guess It's nice to let your mind be clear of the burden of everyday life sometimes... (if your everyday life is a burden like mine haha). I also enjoy tweaking the look of those games. That's why I entered recently into this modding thing.

And In the real life, I guess right now what I love the most Is my taekwondo class. Its an exciting sport! or wathever it is. I also like watching the stars. when you stare at the sky for some time, you start noticing when satellites or aerolites move across the firmament, like tiny stars that don't flicker, just move. It's cool, you can trick others into panic by saying its a UFO haha.