REQUEST: Mod Mayhem! (Multiple Request)

LunisSpellweaver

"Check, check, and check."

"Umm... something's missing."

This was what I was thinking looking through the Nexus Mods and the Steam Workshop. I'm here with a list of mods I would like to see in the near future...

1. Oblivoast: Now, I've already talked about this in my Oblivocast request thread, and I will link the details here. This was meant to be an alternative to Smartcast for Oblivion fans. I never played Oblivion, but I do have experience with ESO, and, to be honest, the combat systems in the two games were quite similar. I won't talk about it too much, so I suggest you head on over and take a look.
  2. Ohm the Devout (A Dragon Follower): I covered this mod in the thread linked here. This was meant to be a different version of another mod that does something quite similar. The only difference is that Ohm is a story-follower, and he cannot fly due to injuries in the Dragon War (the inspiring mod crashes the game when the dragon enters combat by taking flight). This was meant to be part of a much larger story-driven mod, which I will not talk about, but you can still see it here.
  3. More Hairstyles for the Beast Races: Oh boy! Now it's getting real! There currently are very few mods that add hairstyles for the Beast Races (I indirectly quoted Brodual), and I feel there definitely needs to be more. No, I'm not talking about mods that apply human hair to Argonians. I mean actual, custom hairstyles. Two mods on the Steam Workshop add a whole bunch of hairstyles to the beast races, but I felt there needs to be a few more. For example, I want to see more Argonian feather styles, like the one you see as my profile picture (someone please make it!). With Unique Beast Races, this will be a perfect edition to Skyrim's bland Beast Races.
  4. Drowned Haunts: There are only one to three places in Skyrim's Overworld that contain underwater entrances. But what about whole submerged caverns? Now we're talking! Of course, I think it would be seven time better if someone made a swimming mod that added underwater combat (Flying Mod Beta, but underwater).
  5. Unique Follower AI: I know what you may think. AFT. UFO. What about a mod that edits your Follower's role in combat, i.e. healing the group and holding enemy protection. This could go perfectly with any Follower mods, and it will be a god-send if it was coupled with Ohm, because he is afraid to get injured. This would mean you would have to work with mod authors to get it compatible.
  6. More Custom Male Followers: Just... just make this a reality. Do I really need to explain this...

At this point I'm just making stuff up at the top of my head, so I'll just stop here. Anyone interested in my ideas?

can someone make emperor of tamriel mod for skyrim or at least finish it i fond a mod but there is no files yet mod was made 2 years ago

Please refrain from hijacking other peoples threads for your own requests. Make a new thread.

Since Taerai is doing the argonian hairstyles I might do the khajit and what do you mean about custom male followers I'm a bit confused on that saying. Do you just mean make some male followers or do you mean something else that I don't know?

Since Taerai is doing the argonian hairstyles I might do the khajit and what do you mean about custom male followers I'm a bit confused on that saying. Do you just mean make some male followers or do you mean something else that I don't know?

It means that I want to see actual custom followers, complete with their own AI, custom voice, and personal story. Think of some of the crazy Custom Female Followers people have made. Just translate that to males.

Also, does anyone have advice on how to approach Ohm? Trying to load the Skyrim Data in the Creation Kit somehow has come up with nothing. Any ideas on how to approach the missing data?