Helping a friend

Bumblebee25

My friend is designing a game, he has already designed the music and has asked me to get some opinions for it, could you possibly watch the following video of the music and post your comments please?

also, if you like it please do listen to his other tracks and comment on them too :wink:

Thanks

Very upbeat and catchy! I could see this as part of an arcade like game such as Mario Brothers. It would also be great "market mood" or "rambling" music in a rpg game. This would lift my spirits and make me feel like shopping in the IC! Good job! :thumbsup:

Kinda remind me about Super Mario Galaxy, pretty good.

Funny thing though, when I open the link (in a new tab), I was also watching one of Heavy Rain's great thrilling part. Suddenly, I heard the happy music on that link, in the middle of a sad and thrilling video.

Kinda remind me about Super Mario Galaxy, pretty good.

Funny thing though, when I open the link (in a new tab), I was also watching one of Heavy Rain's great thrilling part. Suddenly, I heard the happy music on that link, in the middle of a sad and thrilling video.

Has a beach/tropical theme to it, it's a great match for games like Tropico or Sim building games.