ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Problem with Character Movement

TheDourDwarf

I got past the hang up with the Rangers, when I started the game up today it was resolved, must have been a code snag of some sort. Still moving slow though, I'd appreciate any thoughts anyone has.

Dwarf

try this I am doing research this may help, let me know

Fallout 3 Invisible wall bugs remover

Broken leg?

did you read the post?

PS! I'm not crippled, hurt, radiated, only an addiction to smoking

Dwarf,

I have a similar problem, but only from time to time.

Sometimes, after switching weapons in a firefight, my movement speed slows down to about the 50%. The movement animation is still the running animation, but its slo-mo.

could I ask you to try something for me, I'm doing some research, and let me know?

I could always resolve it by opening the pipboy and switching weapons and clothes a few times. I dont really know what causes this, but i think its one of the mods which use FOSE scripts, or FOSE itself. Maybe you can narrow it down by deactivating FOSE or installing another version.

Try this and let me know what happens, doing research

Although the comments to your mod reveal it's an esp full of wonder, it doesn't solve this particular problem...

I believe I have some kind of problem with the animations, since everything else checks out.

Any thoughts about why the player animations would suddenly start playing slower?

Try this and let me know what happens, doing research

Although the comments to your mod reveal it's an esp full of wonder, it doesn't solve this particular problem...

I believe I have some kind of problem with the animations, since everything else checks out.

Any thoughts about why the player animations would suddenly start playing slower?

I can address both parties #1 I only select recent today or yesterday posts to assist, if that post is over a year old, How come it's showing up fresh as a Daisey?

#2 The character question would require slightly more information as to what is installed, what was done so far, and when it started verses those two items, then I can answer yes or no. What cha think, could this be a possibility?

CCMech, you do realize those posts you are replying to are over a year old, right? I seriously doubt those dudes are tracking this thread any more.

you really should see my in box, maybe this is not such a good idea I'm swamped, so how do I get it to sop? I don't want to alienate anyone ever, My skills in language leave a lot to be desired but even that isn't stooping the constant flood I'm getting, So how do I stop all this, just crawl into a hole and hope it goes away?

CCMech, you do realize those posts you are replying to are over a year old, right? I seriously doubt those dudes are tracking this thread any more.

you really should see my in box, maybe this is not such a good idea I'm swamped, so how do I get it to sop? I don't want to alienate anyone ever, My skills in language leave a lot to be desired but even that isn't stooping the constant flood I'm getting, So how do I stop all this, just crawl into a hole and hope it goes away?

For one, stop plugging your mod in every tech support thread you enter. I've examined it, and it doesn't do anything magical. It just moves and replaces some collision markers. It's not going to bring anyone's dead dog back to life, and adding it to a load order isn't going to upgrade anyone's computer or fix a problematic install.

• 3 weeks later...