The Greenbrier

sunici

I'm surprised I haven't seen this mod request before. I'd like to see The Greenbrier and bunker done up as a mod. For those who aren't aware (and don't want to google it), The Greenbrier is a big resort with a formerly secret underground bunker designed to house the Government during a major war. I started to work on this myself, but the project is bigger than I am, and GECK has a tendency to crash regularly on my computer. Thoughts:

• The resort is collapsed but the bunker is intact.
  • The bunker is modernized (to just before prewar).
  • The bunker remains sealed. It is a quest to open it.
  • The bunker was populated by a majority of Congress and their families, but somehow the executive and judicial branches never made it there.
  • The descendants still believe they are in control of the U.S. and continue to broadcast their speeches and proceedings through a radio tower which has long since lost its power.
  • 200+ years of politician descendants have created a ridiculous society of rules, exceptions, and reality denial. For example, they have divided the bunker up into arbitrary districts and they argue over things like light bulb replacement schedules, lavatory taxes, and organization of the broom closet.

Sorry that I cannot help you with this as I am a complete lack-wit when it comes to modding. But your idea sounds very attractive. I could just see this happening as you described. Something like this is worthy of another DLC by Bethesda. I wish you luck with this.

Rabbit

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...