Quest(s) I Hate

BlackerrR

I hate the whole fighters uild cuz every quest is the same - you go somewhere, you kill ssomething and you become grandmaster, without even fighting a real fight

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that all of us expected more from The Sunken One (quest starts when you enter shack near Kvatch and you find out that some guy tried to save Tamriel). I thought that i'm going to face some strange never-seen-before kind of creature, but instead you fight usual Storm Atronach, lol !?!? Also, you can start quest before you save Kvatch, wo/man...even if story goes after you save Kvatch. :yucky:

Oh man i remember that quest for the Thieves Guild...OMG to go to that priests......!!! I needed 10 minutes to get there! It was so ANNOYING!!!!! You now what is Annoying!!??Its like when its so boring so you could kill u're self!!! I think that quest is about that boots....Or something else...But it was...Boring...

Allies For Bruma - Nothing more boring that having to close a ton of oblivion gates. Why is it that there just so happens to be a gate near every city? And why is it that the Count/Countess of the city is always so concerned by it yet does nothing but cower behind the walls?

Helping Captain Burd close a gate outside Bruma - Being a high level will cause lots of Xivilai to spawn... Captain Burd will be out cold for the vast majority of the time leaving all the fighting up to you.

The Order of the Virtuous Blood - The first time I played this was as a vampire... lot's of facepalming was induced.

In fact, any quest that doesn't consider your status/circumstances is annoying.

Allies For Bruma - Nothing more boring that having to close a ton of oblivion gates. Why is it that there just so happens to be a gate near every city? And why is it that the Count/Countess of the city is always so concerned by it yet does nothing but cower behind the walls?

Helping Captain Burd close a gate outside Bruma - Being a high level will cause lots of Xivilai to spawn... Captain Burd will be out cold for the vast majority of the time leaving all the fighting up to you.

The Order of the Virtuous Blood - The first time I played this was as a vampire... lot's of facepalming was induced.

In fact, any quest that doesn't consider your status/circumstances is annoying.

True,True :)....That quest is so boring...I mean really boring!!! :D...I just go into obl gate and enter cheat code for closing i think its...player.closecurretobliviongate xD

For me, it's the fighter guild quests

since i bought oblivion, few months after the release, i finished it only once.

this quest is awfully boring, just go and kill monsters.

i don't like some training quest either( speechcraft and destruction, principaly)

nor the baurus first quest( to find the books). it take 10 minutes, because baurus doesn't run in the sewers, he want to fight and we need to protect him. bhaa. alone, the player need only 1 or 2 minutes, and a good sword.

I hate the quest with Glarthir. That is the quest that could take the most hours, not raise your skill level at all, and not give you much fun. I don't like some of the Shivering Isles quests where you have to be wicked or amoral and murder people. I would like a quest where I could kill Relmyna. I would really enjoy that.

I don't like how the Fighters Guild quests are always on the other side of Cyrodiil from the quest-giver. It doesn't seem realistic that the individual guild halls would know about so many contracts so far from their own territory.

Yeah, Paranoia with Glarthir, i forgot to mantion...You don't have to spend hours sneaking behind target's, just press 't' and wait 24h, then talk with him. But it's too boring, anyway...

I hate the quest with Glarthir. That is the quest that could take the most hours, not raise your skill level at all, and not give you much fun.

Yeah, Paranoia with Glarthir, i forgot to mantion...You don't have to spend hours sneaking behind target's, just press 't' and wait 24h, then talk with him. But it's too boring, anyway...

Glarthir... he's usually my first visit for all my new characters; He's my entry pass to the Dark Brotherhood. Loot his body, get the coins stashed in his bin and you're character's got a nice little kickstart. :thumbsup:

And the Fighter's Guild does seem to be akin to a 'Courier's Guild'. Most quest are a 'fetch this item (that just so happens to be in the last section of a cave) and return' job. It would've been cool to have slightly more unique quests. For example: A pompous rich citizen/noble has hired a bodyguard since his attitude seems to get himself into trouble. You could observe funny dialogues of his while resting in several inns that always trigger huge pub brawls from which you have to save him.

That took 10 seconds to think up. Bethesda could've been more creative. :/