Quest(s) I Hate

BlackerrR

Good idea. Wherever you pick up a quest, it's always "go there" or "do that, there are no choices, no consequences etc. By the time, it is becoming boring to play over again same thing. But I guess you would not be making this mod if there was no Oblivion, there are a lot of things I/We don't like, but *never* forget - Bethesda made it.

That's kind of quest which lacks in vanilla Oblivion, so I would like to see this project done. :thumbsup:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the quests actually bore me. The game itself is too easy because you "Just follow the quest markers" - Sure, its a good thing in a dungeon, but the game would take much longer if you didn't have quest markers.

Another thing I really bugs the hell out of me, is Fast Travel.

I have no specific quests that I hate though, I just hate most of them. The best one being the final one in the Thieves Guild when I'm not using Chameleon and only having about 60-70 Sneak

All of the main quest..

And especially the ending quest. :confused:

What i would have loved is multiple endings or maybe a continuation.

Like if Martin dies at the final siege and Mehrunes takes over Cyrodill,you would have to maybe go into "Guerilla" warfare and take over Cyrodill or maybe find a new emperor or maybe you could seek other Daedric Princess for help like Sheogorath or Hircine :biggrin:

Try to imagine how would a battle between Sheogorath and Mehrunes would look like :biggrin:

How awesome would that be

The weatherlee (?) quest is my most hated. I mean why, how, just . . . Aghhhhh! Maybe it is just me but the whole quest is a big pointless running around, aside from the fact of new locations being found.

The Garridan's Tears! :rolleyes: I have to agree it just was interesting, yes, but long and confusing to me at times.

yeaa weatherleah sucks i cant find all the trolls that are supposed to be there.

Fighters guild gives you an enchanted levelled weapon, two sets of armor(elven and amelion) and the helm of oreyn bearclaw. Mages guild gives you two sets of enchanted robes an enchanted necklace and a free house and a staff you could have fun with if the enchantment did not wear out so quickly. the Dark Brotherhood gives you alot of unique and useful items-if you do the quests correctly.The Thieves guild gives you a cursed hood that makes the gaurds try to kill you if it is equipped, and a free house. If you have The Thieves Den DLC, or a mod that gives you a fence,it becomes just a cowl and a bedroom.The responsible people will really hate you if you are a theif or assasin, even if you have never been caught.The Infamy should make the Highwaymen,bandits and Marauders fear you! I also get annoyed at being viisited by the Dark Brotherhood after the Mercy killing of the Arena Grand Champion when he loses it because he is a half vampire.I will play the "tears" quest for the reward money and the !00% frost resist potions-@ two thousand gold pieces. The Mazoga the Orc quest would be on my #1 spot if it wasn't for the bounties. The quest I most dislike is the raid on Greyland-a pittance of a bounty and lousy loot I can't remember if it even gives you a point of fame.

Then,Baurus and his 'undercover' work in the sewers.Oh,that's just a bad beat.Going through those damn sewers with him walking like he is blind,for 15 minutes...And then,what?When you play it for the first time,you expect that YOU will be the one who will need some protection against the Mythic Dawn members,and you look at Baurus,a blade,elite bodyguard of the emperor... :cool:

Yeah, isn't that quest so thrilling ? I mean, you could hear the battle music, then fighting lots of rats and mudcrabs. It couldn't get cooler than that, right ?

The above lines are lies

Id just like to say we gamers are egocentric. Morrowind main quest was better becasue we were the center of the universe. Oblivion we are errand boy/girl for the center of the universe. I wanted to say screw martin let me at mehrunes dagon. Well i making things egocentric in my mod. Its all about the character and the nature of your character is taken into account.

damn straight, i remember feeling so dissapointed firing my best spells and super enchanted poisen bow arrows at Dagon in IC, not only did he not try and smush me, after 5 mins he just fell unconcious, i mean really, Some wussy priest who has a shiny necklace can take down a daedric lord in 10 seconds but the greatest hero in cyrodill with a stuff form OTHER daedric lords has to spend five minutes just to knock him out?? Did martin go to the four corners of the map to get the best weapons in the game, spend ages getting his armoury skill up to pimp his armour, no , he got rescued by u from a burning city and did nothing but sit in a super safe monastery and whine at me + its hard to feel epic when the guy next to you turns into a 50ft flaming dragon and grapples with a god of destruction and your just standing there thinking "u *%&(" why didnt u do that when i died 3 times at weynon trying to save u when i started this char..... The more i think about it the angrier i get..........

p.s the only way to placate me will be to finish ur mod, sounds good

Id just like to say we gamers are egocentric. Morrowind main quest was better becasue we were the center of the universe. Oblivion we are errand boy/girl for the center of the universe. I wanted to say screw martin let me at mehrunes dagon. Well i making things egocentric in my mod. Its all about the character and the nature of your character is taken into account.

damn straight, i remember feeling so dissapointed firing my best spells and super enchanted poisen bow arrows at Dagon in IC, not only did he not try and smush me, after 5 mins he just fell unconcious, i mean really, Some wussy priest who has a shiny necklace can take down a daedric lord in 10 seconds but the greatest hero in cyrodill with a stuff form OTHER daedric lords has to spend five minutes just to knock him out?? Did martin go to the four corners of the map to get the best weapons in the game, spend ages getting his armoury skill up to pimp his armour, no , he got rescued by u from a burning city and did nothing but sit in a super safe monastery and whine at me + its hard to feel epic when the guy next to you turns into a 50ft flaming dragon and grapples with a god of destruction and your just standing there thinking "u *%&(" why didnt u do that when i died 3 times at weynon trying to save u when i started this char..... The more i think about it the angrier i get..........

p.s the only way to placate me will be to finish ur mod, sounds good

Damn right and true! I hate that too. You get nothing being such a "citizen of Tamriel". Everyone hails Martin, but he's nothing than priest. He even uses Steel Longsword lol...