Stealth Pistol

Sieve

I am looking for a pistol(10mm, .32, .44 or custom). Requirements are Scilencer(functional meanning wont give away position), Decent damage(20 MAX), Really low critical chance, HIGH critical damage (Kills most enemies in 1 shot), High accuracy, and No scope. Be creative! Only request i have that if or when you upload it onto FO3 Nexus in the description credit me for the inspiration.

I am looking for a pistol(10mm, .32, .44 or custom). Requirements are Scilencer(functional meanning wont give away position), Decent damage(20 MAX), Really low critical chance, HIGH critical damage (Kills most enemies in 1 shot), High accuracy, and No scope. Be creative! Only request i have that if or when you upload it onto FO3 Nexus in the description credit me for the inspiration.

Laser pistol. ;)

Laser pistol. ;)

I need it to be scilenced. and low crit chance.

• 6 months later...

That would be really easy to do in GECK with the standard Silenced 10mm Pistol. All your would need to do is create a new id for it if you don't want NPC's to have access to it.

Laser pistol. ;)

Ssssshhhh, Imma firin mah stealth lazor

Anyhoo... do it yourself. It's not hard at all to tweek the stats on a gun in the GECK.