Open cites?

DethChikkin

ive searched the nexus and google but alas found nothing.

are there any open city mods for fallout? if not, maybe someone could make one?

right now im haveing trouble with the merc 2 mod: everytime i hire a few and go thru megaton's main gate they dissapear. thats what made me search for this.

I think it would be a good idea, they have one for Oblivion, why not one for Fallout3? Perhaps it might be a bit tricky and glitchy because of the trade people and how a lot of people move from place to place?

This was requested many times. Making it would be difficoult, 'cause all of the cityes are interriors and the outher lines (the wall at megaton, the ship what contains rivvet city) are just "empty shells" Ever tried to noclip into these "empty shells" ?

They are smaller than the actual space that contains the interrior cells of them. Making something like this would need a whole lot of work, enhencyng, and growing the outer lines of the cityes and it would be wery, wery laggy. Something like this would reqire a high-end pc to run it. So wery few ppl could use it. And whats the point if only rich ppl could use it ? Anyways, yeah it would be cool, but most of the pc-s would die instantly when you get closer to a city like this.

Well if I was wrong sorry, but this is what I think.

Cheers ! :thumbsup:

i have 6 gigs of ram, an i7 processor, 64 bit system with a nivdia geforce 260 gtx and windows 7... and im FAR from rich. i mean, it could be done is all im saying, for megaton and paradise falls. rivit city could be the imperial city of a mod like this: left untouched and closed. but with the city/locations out in the open well... it possible yes?