Crashing around whiterun (COC)

dbzlotrfan

Issue: On a basically new save (from the very start of the game) with only the official DLC (all of it) and the patches - in total 12 files) I made it to where your hands are freed, made couple saves, in console commands coc 'd my self to whiterun, made a save then started trying to add mods (Skyrim Mod Combiner and most of the mods for it), SkyUI, 100x your carrying capacity to see which made me crash when going outside. Enabled practically this entire list:

• GameMode=Skyrim
  • Skyrim.esm=1
  • Update.esm=1
  • Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
  • Dawnguard.esm=1
  • Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
  • HearthFires.esm=1
  • Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
  • Dragonborn.esm=1
  • Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
  • HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
  • HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
  • HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
  • 83Willows_101BUGS_V4_HighRes.esp=0
  • Soul Gems Glow When Full.esp=0
  • AshRocks.esp=0
  • EnhancedWetnessandPuddles.esp=0
  • 100XCarryWeight.esp=0
  • Radiant and Unique Potions Poisons and Booze.esp=0
  • changed syntaxes.esp=0
  • Book Covers Skyrim.esp=0
  • ORM-Arvak.esp=0
  • Dead Body Collision.esp=0
  • dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=0
  • DeadlySpellImpacts.esp=0
  • DeadlySpellImpacts - Two Fire.esp=0
  • dD-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp=0
  • dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp=0
  • Better Dynamic Snow.esp=0
  • Footprints.esp=0
  • Footprints - Ash.esp=0
  • Gri_BeastFeet.esp=0
  • Beards.esp=0
  • BFSEffects.esp=0
  • Moss Rocks_DB.esp=0
  • Brows.esp=0
  • No_stretching.esp=0
  • WhitePhialReplacer.esp=0
  • SkyUI.esp=0
  • SplashofRain.esp=0 (for some reason, having this enabled takes a long time (5+ minutes) to even load the title screen, without it takes seconds)
  • Vivid Landscapes.esp=0
  • SkyFalls + SkyMills.esp=0
  • RBB Long and Row Boats - Snow.esp=0
  • SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp=0
  • SMIM-Merged-All.esp=0
  • About horses 1.5.esp=0
  • SkyrimImprovedPuddles-DG-HF-DB.esp=0
  • Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=0
  • PilgrimsDelight.esp=0
  • Unique Grasses.esp=0
  • BlockSparkles.esp=0
  • Chesko_Step418_SN.esp=0
  • RBB - Row Boats - Hearthfire Hotfix.esp=0
  • SFO - Dragonborn.esp=0
  • SRTODragonbornParallax.esp=0
  • dD-Dragonborn-EBT Patch.esp=0
  • RealisticWaterTwo.esp=0
  • RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp=0
  • WATER Plants.esp=0

• Got back in, loaded my file outside Whiterun and what do you know? A crash. Disable everything (over about half a dozen times - trying to see if something from the SMC caused it, disabled what I had added), leave only the DLC and patches and it still crashes loading whiterun, yet I can load other area's - Angi's Camp, Broken Fang Cave - but if I try to load something like Embershard mine, or COC my self back to whiterun I crash. My copy of skyrim is fresh (newly downloaded).

• I would also like to use: Functional Homes, Skyrim Immersive Creatures, TK Dodge, Deadly dragons, Skyrim Unlimited Amulets & Rings, Sounds of Skyrim (all 3), Safety Load, Open Cities Skyrim (if possible with mods that add to each hold/town/city), Morrowloot 4, Better Starting equipment, Dungeon Quest Awareness, Randomized Word Walls, Supreme Storms for Climates of Tamriel, COT, Sky_Re, Run for your lives, When vampires attack, even better Quest objectives, hold border banners, Lanterns of Skyrim - All in One (2x or MCM?), Realistic Lighting Overhaul, Civil War Overhaul (perhaps), CFM. Perhaps others as well besides those I listed.

• What do I need to do with Wyre, TES5Edit, LOOT, what ever other program to get this to all work? ALso I should note I am colorblind so it makes seeing difference of some colors in TES5Edit (and probably others) more difficult for me. I'd like to eventually try to run RealVision ENB as well.

Edited by dbzlotrfan

Issue: On a basically new save (from the very start of the game) with only the official DLC (all of it) and the patches - in total 12 files) I made it to where your hands are freed, made couple saves, in console commands coc 'd my self to whiterun,

You shouldn't have done that to begin with. The tutorial dungeon isn't just a tutorial on teaching newbies how to play the game, it also advances certain quest stages and trigger certain flags, which many things depend on for conditional checks, everything ranging from quests, NPC dialogues, to scripts. If this is a 'serious playthrough', I advise you to avoid using the console to COC anywhere (and just play normally).

LOOT is a load order management tool, like BOSS. It arranges your load order to mitigate (but not actually resolve) plugin conflicts. TES5Edit is for cleaning of mod plugins when advised to do so by LOOT or BOSS ('dirty edits'), and can be used to build your own custom compatibility patches (which is actually what is required to truly resolve plugin conflicts, but this is something that require intermediate to advanced level of knowledge in reading and interpreting plugin records in TES5Edit). Wrye Bash is a mod manager but primarily used to build the 'Bashed Patch', which will merge conflicting leveled lists records--typically mods that add weapons or items to NPCs, containers, etc.

Copy/paste your LOOT log here (with all the information box enabled), after installing all of your mods, and we can tell you if you need a Bashed Patch. Enclose the LOOT log in a set of spoiler tags so it won't clutter the screen.

Also list your system specs if you want to know whether your rig can handle the mods you want to use.

The newest version of LOOT doesn't (lest to me) allow copying of the end results, instead I took photos: http://imgur.com/a/ZUFe1#0.

Specs:

I should be more than capable of running Skyrim @ Ultra with some texture mods.