looking for some cool oblivion mods

jonah1810

ummm i dont need a partner i dont have obse the sneak one sounds cool does it require anything? and i dont like deadly reflex and i dont like thirst and hunger and sleep.

And this is why some people really hate these topics, you should have brought up your specific interests and disinterests in the very first post.

True that. Nobody knows what you prefer if you can't tell anything about it. I for myself rely mainly on gameplay enhancing, immersion, roleplay and reality mods. Others prefer nice house and tons of new character adds. Nobody said you should use the mods we suggest to you. But you asked for mods and we gave them to you.

ummm i dont need a partner i dont have obse the sneak one sounds cool does it require anything? and i dont like deadly reflex and i dont like thirst and hunger and sleep.

Then you should get it. Just as OBMM, Wrye Bash, BOSS and yeah...COBL, get COBL. I think you'll like it.

sorry i didnt tell anyone what i wanted in specific thanks what is wrye bash for? and BOSS? and i just got COBL today

Wyre Bash has many uses. It can easily tell you which mods conflict, and for most mods can help fix the confliction(if two mods add a house/cave/ect in the same place then this can't help).

BOSS helps you with your load order making the mods you have load so that they don't overwrite the wrong mods.

Someone else might want to elaborate on these things as well, but that's the basics.

For Ranger Armor I suggest Ranger Armor and Light Daedric Armor.

There are tons of great quest mods, but you'll have to be specific on what you like for us to suggest anything for you.

Wrye Bash has tons of features anyone needs who uses lots of mods (lets say more then 25). It can merge files to minimize or completely prevent conflicting. It can import variables to minimize conflicts even more. It has a mod conflict detector. It can import stuff from your savegame to the Construction Set. It can archive invalidate .bsa and normal archives...etc. etc. etc. But you should read the description I've linked you to...;)

OBMM lets you manually rearrange the load order of your mods. You can also use it to archive invalidate in a more effective and safe way. And it's for unmpacking .bsa archives if you plan to do some mods. It also has a integrated Mod conflict detector.

OBSE does what it says. It gives you more script options and thus for a brighter range of uber awesome mods that wouldn't be possible without it.